Brinc Introduces New Partners & Collaborators for 2024 Web3 & Gaming Programs
- Brinc announces new batch of funding and ecosystem partners to support its Spring 2024 Web3 and Gaming accelerators
- New funding partners Mulana and JetSynthesys will offer successful startups the opportunity to receive up to US$100K in funding for Web3 and up to US$200K in funding for Gaming programs
- Applications for the Spring 2024 accelerators are now open - limited spaces are available and applications are reviewed on a rolling basis
HONG KONG, Dec. 6, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Brinc, a renowned global venture accelerator, is delighted to unveil its strategic collaborations and partnerships for the upcoming Spring 2024 Web3 and Gaming accelerator programs. With the addition of these new funding partners and the extension of its ecosystem network, Brinc strengthens its commitment to driving innovation and supporting the growth of startups in the Web3 and Gaming spaces, engaging with these collaborators to provide invaluable resources, unmatched mentorship, and knowledge sharing for the Spring 2024 accelerator program cohorts.
JetSynthesys, a new-age digital entertainment and technology company, has partnered with Brinc as an anchor investor for the Gaming accelerator. Through this collaboration, JetSynthesys will provide guidance, mentorship, access to their extensive resources, and the opportunity for financial support of up to US$200,000 to over 25 companies based on their individual requirements. JetSynthesys is committed to addressing the challenges faced by game development ecosystems across India and the globe. As part of this partnership, JetSynthesys will share their expertise with startups focusing on various aspects of the gaming industry including Game Titles and IP, DevTools and Gaming Infrastructure, as well as Consumer Applications.
Mulana Capital, a blockchain and Web3-focused venture capital firm, has also entered into a strategic alliance with Brinc, offering startups the opportunity to receive up to US$100,000 in funding for selected early-stage businesses participating in Brinc's Web3 programs. Joining as an Accelerator Funding Partner, Brinc will work closely with Mulana Capital to support innovation and growth in Web3 startups specializing in mass adoption tools, decentralized infrastructure, enterprise applications, gaming, and more.
Brinc is excited to further extend their Web3 and gaming network through the addition of the following ecosystem partners (in alphabetical order):
Aurora is a next-generation Ethereum compatible blockchain and ecosystem that runs on the NEAR Protocol, and powers the innovations behind Aurora Cloud—the fastest path for Web2 businesses to capture the value of Web3.
BEINCRYPTO provides breaking news and unbiased analysis of developments in cryptocurrency, blockchain and Web3. As one of the world's most reliable sources of information about crypto, their goal is to share the most accurate, trustworthy, insightful, and transparent information through 14 languages that grants everyone access to a free and open economy.
Bixin Ventures is a blockchain-focused investment firm, with a mission to accelerate the global adoption of blockchain technology. They invest in and provide support to Web3 projects to help them achieve commercial and social success.
Celo is a carbon-negative, emerging Ethereum layer-2 blockchain with a rich ecosystem of global partners building innovative Web3 applications within the DeFi, ReFi, and NFT sectors on Celo. Celo is scaling Ethereum with real-world solutions, leading a thriving new digital economy for all.
Cointelegraph Accelerator works with early-stage Web3 projects to boost their growth by leveraging its access to a native Web3 audience, marketing expertise, and a broad network of partners in the industry. Program participants get access to media products of the Cointelegraph ecosystem and also mentorship support on key aspects of Web3 startup growth (token launch, liquidity management, token incentives design, etc).
An advanced AI model designed specifically for Blockchain Technology and Crypto related topics, ChainGPT uses the latest algorithms and high speed computing capabilities to address challenging issues in the Blockchain and Crypto space.
Covalent specializes in a Unified API that streamlines access to historical data across 190+ blockchains, easing Web3 development challenges. It offers fast, scalable solutions with an emphasis on user experience.
Crypto Times is a leading Japanese blockchain and cryptocurrency media platform, covering the latest crypto news and updates on Web3 trends.
Cyrex sets the gold standard in cybersecurity, load testing, and software development, positioning itself as a premier partner for a global array of clients. Cyrex caters to cutting-edge industries, including Online Gaming, Blockchain, and SaaS.
Enya Labs helps their partners unlock new opportunities enabled by hybrid blockchain solutions and understands the challenges to scaling Web3 solutions. Enya Labs is a core contributor to Boba Network, a multichain layer 2 optimistic rollup that aims to unlock the potential of rollup technology and enable interoperability between blockchains and the real world.
Genesis Capital supports and invests in founders and entrepreneurs who are building for the blockchain ecosystem, supporting both proven and emerging talent.
GotBit Labs is a blockchain development, advisory and research studio focused on bringing innovative solutions to the Web3 space. Their primary goal is to facilitate the growth of their clients through goal-oriented token architecture, product design, and business model solutions.
Magic Media is an international gaming, tech and entertainment group, powered by building creativity and protecting innovation. Based in 14 countries with 1000+ employees, and its specialization in full cycle game development and co-development Magic Media prides itself with being the A-Z service provider to both traditional and Web3 gaming studios and publishers.
Magic Square is the source for the finest, community-vetted Web3 apps and games. Their Magic Store - The Web3 App Store, bridges the gap between Web2 and Web3, making it seamless and intuitive for everyone to explore and enjoy the countless possibilities of decentralized applications, games, and experiences.
Netfork.sg, known for its pragmatic and seasoned 1000-strong team, expertly bridges AI/ML solutions with crypto-business needs. Their focus on practical, scalable tech solutions makes them a top pick for the crypto sector.
TON Play is currently building its core product: PlayDeck, a toolkit that empowers game developers to harness the potential of the TON blockchain and Telegram—a social platform with over 800 million users. It allows game developers to launch their games on Telegram and offers users a game catalog, enabling them to play directly in the messenger without any downloads or installations.
Tykhe Block Ventures
Tykhe Block Ventures is a leading investment firm established in the United States with a focus on distributed ledger technology, digital assets and their key enabling infrastructure.
WTG Ventures is a venture firm focused on driving adoption and market success in Web3 with a specific interest in DeFi. They work directly with ventures at any stage, providing go-to-market expertise and execution, from product-market fit to scaling, in exchange for equity or tokens.
Yield Guild Games
Yield Guild Games (YGG) is the world's first and biggest Web3 gaming build, where players can enrich themselves as they find their community, discover games and develop vital skills for Web3. As a decentralized network of guilds with a focus on playing blockchain games and onboarding people into Web3 ecosystems, YGG is committed to providing opportunities for its members to achieve success in the open Metaverse.
Zokyo, a cybersecurity firm, excels in conducting comprehensive smart contract security reviews and penetration tests designed for blockchain and Web3 projects. They have recently introduced Mamoru, a groundbreaking product that ensures 24/7 security maintenance for post-deployed smart contracts, tailored to the unique security requirements of each project.
Brinc's Web3 and Gaming Spring 2024 accelerator programs are scheduled to commence in the first quarter of 2024. Cohort sizes are kept small in order to deliver a more personalized and tailored program, built around the needs of those successful applicants. Applications are now open and being reviewed on a rolling basis - the next round of reviews closes on December 31st, 2023. To find out more or apply now, please visit: https://www.brinc.io/accelerators/.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Brinc is a leader in global venture acceleration and operates 13 multidisciplinary accelerator programs across seven countries. Brinc accelerates startups focused on climate tech, clean energy, food technology, blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, connected hardware, robotics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) with a view to creating a more sustainable, equitable, and inclusive future.
Brinc also supports corporations with distributed innovation strategies, sourcing of new startups and technologies, as well as venture-building Web3-enabled businesses. Global corporations (Manulife, Huawei, Schneider Electric, Puma, Batelco, Merck, Omantel, Linrun Group, Zhihui Park), government organizations (Hong Kong Science Park, MBRIF, Guangdong Soft-tech Park), tertiary institutions (HK City University, National University of Singapore), fast-growing companies (Animoca Brands, DayDayCook), and leading venture funds (Artesian, LeverVC, Tamkeen, EDB) have all run programs with Brinc. In 2021, Brinc announced a series of venture funds to invest in high-potential early-stage companies through accelerators and provide LPs with a dedicated innovation platform and access to Series A+ co-investment opportunities.
PR Newswire News
- Lion Enhances OTC Stock Options Services Quality and Efficiency Powered by AI
- Autohome Inc. Announces 2023 Q4 and Annual Earnings: New Business Drives Sustained Growth
- U Power and Cornerstone Sign MoU to Explore the Application of New Energy Charging Equipment and EV Product Solutions in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia
- Autohome Inc. Announces Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Financial Results
- HKBN and TP-Link Debut One-stop "Priority Plus" Home Wi-Fi Solution
- Baidu to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on February 28, 2024
- "Eddid ONE USA": New Stock Trading App Debuts in the UK, USA, and Canada, Unlocking US Stock Market Opportunities for Global Investors
- Futu Clinches Multiple CME Accolades, Affirming Industry Leadership with a Commitment to Deliver Diverse and Flexible Portfolios for Global Investors
- Venus Medtech VenusP-Valve transcatheter pulmonic valve replacement system granted Health Canada approval
- China Southern Airlines Company Limited Intends to Deregister and Terminate Its Reporting Obligations Under the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934
- Innovent Announces Retirement of CFO and Appointment of New CFO
- CNOOC Limited Announces Suizhong 36-1/Luda 5-2 Oilfield Secondary Adjustment and Development Project Commences Production
- XTransfer Named to the 2023 Deloitte China Technology Fast 50™ Awards Program as the Only Cross-border Payment Platform
- Trip.com Group celebrates Lunar New Year travel boom with 10-fold jump in bookings as visa policies ease
- Tan Xuguang Leads Shandong Heavy Industry in Reflecting on 20 Years of Global Expansion at CEO Summit
- A Million-Dollar Airdrop Event for Celebrating Live4Well's first 150,000 Users Downloads In the First Month of launching.
- World Cancer Day 2024: RemeGen Announces Three Significant Developments in the Global Fight Against Cancer, Narrowing the Care Gap
- Weichai Group Advances Toward Becoming a Global Leader in Technological Innovation
- Beauty Farm Issues Positive Profit Alert for 2023
- DFS Makes History as Douyin Life Service's First Cross-Border Retail Partner, Revolutionizing Chinese Customers' International Luxury Travel Retail Shopping Experience