The 2023 Investor Open Day of Zylox-Tonbridge was successfully held
HANGZHOU, China, Dec. 5, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- On November 29th, the 2023 Investor Open Day of Zylox-Tonbridge ("2190. HK", hereinafter referred to as "the Company") was successfully held in Hangzhou, China.
The event attracted more than 200 online and offline investors and securities analysts worldwide to participate. During the event, the Company provided innovative product pipeline updates and comprehensive product solutions from the Company's Neurovascular and Peripheral vascular segments. The Company's leadership team also shared their insights and perspectives on the challenges and opportunities facing China's medical device markets as well as the current status and development trends of the global industry.
At Zylox-Tonbridge's Product Exhibition Center, the Company presented its key spotlight products, including ZENFluxion™ Drug-coated PTA Balloon Catheter and Thrombite™ Clot Retriever Device, as well as its latest innovative product candidates such as the Peripheral Venous Stent System and second generation Gekko™ Detachable Coil System. Attracted by the Company's comprehensive product solutions, many investors stopped and stayed to explore the cutting-edge products and discuss them with the Company's scientists and engineers.
Following the product showcasing, Zylox-Tonbridge's leadership team presented the Company's long-term strategies, research and development progress, and sustainable competitive advantages in commercialization. Dr. Jonathon ZHAO, Chairman and CEO of Zylox-Tonbridge, stated that the overseas expansion of China's innovative medical device industry has accelerated, which is a good opportunity for the leading companies to enhance their advantages. "We plan to continue developing innovative products with significant clinical value while improving efficiency in all aspects of the business to provide patients with high-quality and affordable solutions." Dr. Jonathon ZHAO said. He also mentioned that the Company will step up to expand its overseas business while continuing to cultivate the huge Chinese market.
The Q&A session was hosted by Dr. Jonathon ZHAO, Mr. Patrick XIE, the Executive Director and Senior Vice President of Zylox-Tonbridge, and Mr. Alan YUAN, CFO of Zylox-Tonbridge. The leadership team answered active questions offline and online, including the key overseas business initiatives, the financial outlook for the 2024 fiscal year, and the product portfolio strategy.
After the panel discussion presented by Mr. Patrick XIE and other three clinical physicians with high reputations worldwide, the 2023 Investor Open Day of Zylox-Tonbridge ended with enthusiastic dialogues. Looking forward, Zylox-Tonbridge will continue expanding its innovative product portfolio as well as improving operation efficiency, which will broaden its competitive edge and solidify its position as a leading vascular interventional medical device platform.
PR Newswire News
- Lion Enhances OTC Stock Options Services Quality and Efficiency Powered by AI
- Autohome Inc. Announces 2023 Q4 and Annual Earnings: New Business Drives Sustained Growth
- U Power and Cornerstone Sign MoU to Explore the Application of New Energy Charging Equipment and EV Product Solutions in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia
- Autohome Inc. Announces Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Financial Results
- HKBN and TP-Link Debut One-stop "Priority Plus" Home Wi-Fi Solution
- Baidu to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on February 28, 2024
- "Eddid ONE USA": New Stock Trading App Debuts in the UK, USA, and Canada, Unlocking US Stock Market Opportunities for Global Investors
- Futu Clinches Multiple CME Accolades, Affirming Industry Leadership with a Commitment to Deliver Diverse and Flexible Portfolios for Global Investors
- Venus Medtech VenusP-Valve transcatheter pulmonic valve replacement system granted Health Canada approval
- China Southern Airlines Company Limited Intends to Deregister and Terminate Its Reporting Obligations Under the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934
- Innovent Announces Retirement of CFO and Appointment of New CFO
- CNOOC Limited Announces Suizhong 36-1/Luda 5-2 Oilfield Secondary Adjustment and Development Project Commences Production
- XTransfer Named to the 2023 Deloitte China Technology Fast 50™ Awards Program as the Only Cross-border Payment Platform
- Trip.com Group celebrates Lunar New Year travel boom with 10-fold jump in bookings as visa policies ease
- Tan Xuguang Leads Shandong Heavy Industry in Reflecting on 20 Years of Global Expansion at CEO Summit
- A Million-Dollar Airdrop Event for Celebrating Live4Well's first 150,000 Users Downloads In the First Month of launching.
- World Cancer Day 2024: RemeGen Announces Three Significant Developments in the Global Fight Against Cancer, Narrowing the Care Gap
- Weichai Group Advances Toward Becoming a Global Leader in Technological Innovation
- Beauty Farm Issues Positive Profit Alert for 2023
- DFS Makes History as Douyin Life Service's First Cross-Border Retail Partner, Revolutionizing Chinese Customers' International Luxury Travel Retail Shopping Experience