PA Media Group Acquires Leading Horse Racing Data Company, iRace Media
LONDON, Oct. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- PA Media Group extends global racing position with acquisition of Asian racing data specialist, iRace Media.
Based in Singapore, iRace Media (https://www.iracemedia.com) is a leader in the Asian market, working with B2B customers such as The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Singapore Pools, 4Racing and Tabcorp to promote their racing coverage in the region via a range of data and content services, including form guides and interactive tipping content. Its services are built on the most comprehensive racing database in the region, and it specialises in localising and translating its content for each of its customer's target markets. It also produces the award-winning publication "iRace," the most extensive racing form guide for consumers in Asia.
The acquisition complements the specialised racing knowledge provided by PA Betting Services and together, the businesses will offer a wider proposition and enhanced value for customers, creating a global racing database and an expanded distribution network.
iRace Media will continue to operate as a stand-alone business under its CEO & Founder, Steve Levar, and will provide knowledge and expertise of the Asian market to PA Betting Services.
Clive Marshall, CEO PA Media Group, commented, "PA has delivered content and data with unrivalled accuracy and integrity to our customers in the racing world for over 60 years. The acquisition of iRace Media allows us to expand our reach and services to rightsholders, bookmakers, affiliates and media partners in ever more relevant and creative ways, utilising the power of our global racing database and distribution."
"We are thrilled to embark on this journey with PA Betting Services," said Steve Levar, Founder & CEO of iRace Media. "Through this acquisition, both companies will benefit from shared resources, expanded R&D capabilities, and a broader talent pool, enabling the development of racing solutions which will transform the racing landscape and create new growth opportunities."
About PA Media Group
PA Media Group comprises a diverse portfolio of specialist media companies, spanning news & information, technology and communications services.
Its flagship brand, PA Media, is the UK and Ireland's national news agency. Alongside PA Media, the Group is also the parent company of Alamy, a stock imagery business; Globelynx, a broadcast technology company; Sticky, a digital marketing agency; StreamAMG, a video streaming business; and PA Betting Services, a specialist provider of data, content and related services to the betting sector. PA Media Group also owns stakes in the financial news provider, Alliance News, and automotive content business Baize Group.
PA Media Group has 20 shareholders, who are mainly UK news and media businesses. The largest shareholders include DMGT plc, Informa plc, News UK plc and Reach plc.
iRace Media is a leading racing data provider in Southeast Asia with a reputation for data accuracy and cutting-edge services. They supply comprehensive data, content, technology and an array of racing solutions and products. Their commitment is to provide unparalleled racing information to our clientele and business associates worldwide.
About PA Betting Services
PA Betting Services is a leading supplier of data and content for the betting industry. With a legacy of serving the racing and betting industry that stretches back over 60 years, their services are underpinned by their unrivalled horse and greyhound racing coverage and reputation for speed and accuracy.
PR Newswire News
- Brinc Introduces New Partners & Collaborators for 2024 Web3 & Gaming Programs
- Inaugural Asia FII PRIORITY Summit Powered By FII Institute To Take Place In Hong Kong On 7 & 8 December
- Antengene Announces XPOVIO® Regulatory Approval in Macau for the Treatment of Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- N mobile Makes Its Disruptive Debut - Probably the best value travel & lifestyle mobile brand in Hong Kong
- Kai Tin Shopping Centre Unveils Its New Wing with an Exciting New Look and New Shops
- The Grand Opening of River Cam Dermatology Centre and River Cam Nutrition Center (Shatin) Amalgamates Ancient Chinese Medicine Skin Care Wisdom and Nutrition Science
- First Digital's Stablecoin FDUSD Hits US$1 Billion Market Cap on Strong Market Adoption
- Innovent Announces the Phase 3 ORIENT-16 Study Results Published in JAMA Evaluating Sintilimab in Combination with Chemotherapy for the First-Line Treatment of Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction (G/GEJ) Adenocarcinoma
- Sirnaomics Announces Successful Completion of Cohort 1 from Phase I Clinical Study of GalNAc-Based RNAi Therapeutic STP122G for Anticoagulant Treatment
- The 2023 Investor Open Day of Zylox-Tonbridge was successfully held
- inQB8 Medical Technologies LLC and Peijia Medical Limited Report Successful First-in-Human (FIH) Implantation of MonarQ Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Replacement (TTVR) System in The United States of America
- Results of three investigator-initiated trials on cadonilimab (PD-1/CTLA-4) for G/GEJC, pMMR/MSS mCRC, and HCC neoadjuvant therapy published at ESMO Asia 2023
- Ascletis Announces Initiation of Phase III Clinical Trial of ASC40 (Denifanstat) for Treatment of Acne
- MINISO Group Responded to Unusual Price and Trading Volume Movements and Increase Plan in Shareholding by Managements
- Sun Hung Kai Properties' flagship project TOWNPLACE WEST KOWLOON unveils 53,000-sq. ft. TP SOCIAL CLUB, showcasing the "Bleisure Lifestyle"
- Reimagining education: 2023 Yidan Prize Summit explores innovative ideas that spark change
- SUNeVision Partners with Digital Edge to Fast-track Customers' Regional Expansion
- CARsgen's CT071 Received IND Clearance from the FDA for Treating Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma or Relapsed/Refractory Primary Plasma Cell Leukemia
- Abbisko Therapeutics Announced the Entry into a Licensing Agreement for Pimicotinib (ABSK021) with Merck
- Govee Partners with Warner Bros. for "Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom" to Bring an Immersive Lighting Experience to Fans