AIA celebrates the grand opening of "AIA Alta Wellness Haven"
Hong Kong insurance industry's first one-stop wellness realm that integrates science and East-meets-West philosophy
Amplifies AIA's High Net Worth Proposition with the establishment of "AIA Club Alta"
HONG KONG, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the resounding success of the launch of "AIA Wealth Management Centre" earlier this year, AIA Hong Kong announced the grand opening of "AIA Alta Wellness Haven" on 29 September 2023 and the establishment of "AIA Club Alta" – bringing to life AIA Hong Kong's holistic proposition specifically addressing high net worth (HNW) customers' discerning needs for one-stop financial and health advisory services. "AIA Alta Wellness Haven" provides personalised solutions for achieving holistic balance in wellness; while the prestigious "AIA Club Alta" offers esteemed members an array of bespoke benefits, including wealth management, health and wellness service privileges, and exclusive access to lifestyle events and experiences.
Ms Alice Liang, Chief Proposition Officer of AIA Hong Kong & Macau announces the grand opening of “AIA Alta Wellness Haven” on 29 September 2023 and the establishment of “AIA Club Alta”, refining AIA Hong Kong’s multifaceted HNW Proposition.
Ms Alice Liang, Chief Proposition Officer of AIA Hong Kong & Macau, said, "We recognise the strong demand for comprehensive wealth and health management services among our HNW customers. This customer segment not only has high standards for wealth planning, but also places high emphasis on health, seeking a holistic balance of health and wealth in life. Following the successful launch of our 'AIA Wealth Management Centre,' we have taken a further leap in pushing the boundaries of traditional insurance by being the first to anchor the 'Health Comes First' concept in our HNW Proposition, helping them to integrate health into their lives with concrete actions. As such, we are proud to unveil our core initiative 'AIA Alta Wellness Haven', and to introduce 'AIA Club Alta', offering integrated health and wealth management services, alongside exclusive lifestyle privileges and experiences. These initiatives exemplify our significant efforts in refining our multifaceted HNW Proposition, constructing a premium service ecosystem as their lifelong partner that integrates physical and mental well-being, wealth management and medical protection to help our customers live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
"In HNW customers' pursuit of wealth and success, health is sometimes compromised, and as a result, this group can find themselves living in a state of suboptimal health. Our collaboration with New World Group's Humansa to build 'AIA Alta Wellness Haven' answers HNW customers' aspiration to address suboptimal health issues. By focusing on nurturing mental, physical, and nutritional health, notably in aspects such as stress management, physical training and dietary management, AIA Hong Kong addresses the diverse needs of HNW customers by offering them premium value-added health services that go beyond insurance, bringing to life the objective, 'health is wealth.'"
"Humansa is honoured to be the partner of AIA Hong Kong to provide tailor-made one-stop integrated Wellness services to its High Net Worth customers," said Don So, Chief Executive Officer of Humansa. "This collaboration not only meets the innovative needs of AIA Hong Kong, but also aligns perfectly with our vision of continuously improving our expertise in Health and Wellness through our multi-disciplinary team of experts and advanced technologies. AIA Alta Wellness Haven powered by Humansa's wellness concept always puts the customer's well-being first, offering the highest quality of personalised health experience."
As the prime focus of AIA Hong Kong's HNW Proposition, "AIA Alta Wellness Haven" provides dedicated health and wellness services for "AIA Club Alta" members. It also echoes the findings of a recent survey conducted by AIA Hong Kong on the awareness and prevention of suboptimal health amongst HNW individuals. Suboptimal health is a common phenomenon among urbanites, defined as the borderline state between good health and succumbing to various diseases of the human body. Ignoring symptoms over the long term can pose increasing risks to health. With this in mind, the insurance-industry-first "AIA Alta Wellness Haven" is an integrated one-stop wellness realm where science blends seamlessly with Eastern
and Western philosophies to support HNW customers in preventing suboptimal health and achieving physical and financial well-being. "AIA Alta Wellness Haven" also offers customised wellness solutions, as well as wellness consultations and tracking services, etc.
Findings from a survey commissioned by AIA Hong Kong on the understanding and awareness of suboptimal health amongst HNW individuals in the Greater Bay Area (GBA) revealed distinct differences in perceptions and symptoms:
- 69% of HNW individuals in other cities in the GBA and 55% in Hong Kong and Macau are aware of and have an understanding of the meaning of suboptimal health.
- Hong Kong and Macau have a higher prevalence of suboptimal health symptoms compared to other cities in the GBA, with an average of 2.6 symptoms per person in Hong Kong and Macau and 1.9 symptoms per person in other cities in the GBA.
- 81% of HNW individuals in Hong Kong and Macau, as well as in other cities in the GBA, exhibit symptoms of suboptimal health, which is higher than other non-HNW individuals (Hong Kong and Macau: 68%, other cities in the GBA: 71%).
- The five most common symptoms of suboptimal health are fatigue, backache, irritability, anxiety and insomnia.
- As high as 85% of HNW individuals in other cities in the GBA and 68% of HNW individuals in Hong Kong and Macau expressed interest in the concept of a "one-stop wellness centre that provides comprehensive physical, mental and spiritual care".
"AIA Alta Wellness Haven": Hong Kong insurance industry's first integrated wellness space
"AIA Alta Wellness Haven" powered by Humansa is exclusively dedicated to esteemed "AIA Club Alta" members. Blending science seamlessly with Eastern and Western philosophies, the team of wellness experts at "AIA Alta Wellness Haven" empowers members with personalised healthcare and health management solutions, as well as a suite of wellness services that address their specific needs in preventing suboptimal health and achieving holistic well-being. Upon understanding each member's unique needs and conditions, the wellness expert team will create a bespoke programme that cares for mind, body and soul comprehensively. The diverse range of services is designed to nurture their mental, physical, and nutritional health in different ways. They include:
"AIA Club Alta": Exclusive privileges combining health and wealth
"AIA Club Alta" is a prestigious membership programme tailored for selected HNW customers, offering a range of exclusive privileges. Through partnerships with respected professional institutions and the recently unveiled "AIA Alta Wellness Haven," "AIA Club Alta" aims to provide customers with robust support that addresses their health and wealth management needs, so as to enhance customer experience, while empowering them to achieve a "holistic balance of health and wealth" in life. "AIA Club Alta" has three membership tiers – Solar, Luna and Stellar – each offering different privileges covering three main themes, including:
PR Newswire News
- Automation Anywhere Announces Collaboration Agreement with AWS to Expand Generative AI Solution Availability for Customers
- 2023 Galaxy Entertainment Macao International Marathon Successfully Concluded; GEG Won the "Active Group Trophy"; Debele Fikadu Kebebe and Zinashwork Yenew Ambi Claimed the Men's and Women's Championship
- Brinc Introduces New Partners & Collaborators for 2024 Web3 & Gaming Programs
- Inaugural Asia FII PRIORITY Summit Powered By FII Institute To Take Place In Hong Kong On 7 & 8 December
- Antengene Announces XPOVIO® Regulatory Approval in Macau for the Treatment of Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- N mobile Makes Its Disruptive Debut - Probably the best value travel & lifestyle mobile brand in Hong Kong
- Kai Tin Shopping Centre Unveils Its New Wing with an Exciting New Look and New Shops
- The Grand Opening of River Cam Dermatology Centre and River Cam Nutrition Center (Shatin) Amalgamates Ancient Chinese Medicine Skin Care Wisdom and Nutrition Science
- First Digital's Stablecoin FDUSD Hits US$1 Billion Market Cap on Strong Market Adoption
- Innovent Announces the Phase 3 ORIENT-16 Study Results Published in JAMA Evaluating Sintilimab in Combination with Chemotherapy for the First-Line Treatment of Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction (G/GEJ) Adenocarcinoma
- Sirnaomics Announces Successful Completion of Cohort 1 from Phase I Clinical Study of GalNAc-Based RNAi Therapeutic STP122G for Anticoagulant Treatment
- The 2023 Investor Open Day of Zylox-Tonbridge was successfully held
- inQB8 Medical Technologies LLC and Peijia Medical Limited Report Successful First-in-Human (FIH) Implantation of MonarQ Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Replacement (TTVR) System in The United States of America
- Results of three investigator-initiated trials on cadonilimab (PD-1/CTLA-4) for G/GEJC, pMMR/MSS mCRC, and HCC neoadjuvant therapy published at ESMO Asia 2023
- Ascletis Announces Initiation of Phase III Clinical Trial of ASC40 (Denifanstat) for Treatment of Acne
- MINISO Group Responded to Unusual Price and Trading Volume Movements and Increase Plan in Shareholding by Managements
- Sun Hung Kai Properties' flagship project TOWNPLACE WEST KOWLOON unveils 53,000-sq. ft. TP SOCIAL CLUB, showcasing the "Bleisure Lifestyle"
- Reimagining education: 2023 Yidan Prize Summit explores innovative ideas that spark change
- SUNeVision Partners with Digital Edge to Fast-track Customers' Regional Expansion