Metis and Chartered Insurance Institute Embark on Another Year of Collaboration
HONG KONG, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the success of the previous collaboration, Metis Global Group is delighted to announce the continuation of its partnership with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and looks forward to further strengthening our exchanges and collaborations.
Kicking off this year's collaboration is Metis' participation in CII's annual Dive In Hong Kong event as a joint sponsor. Representatives of the Group were invited to join numerous panel discussions and a presentation themed around "Building and Sustaining an Inclusive Culture" on 27 September 2023 with insightful takeaways.
Next up Metis' legal expert at the Cook Islands will feature an article in the October to November issue of CII's official magazine, The Asia-Pacific Journal, introducing a key advantage of Cook Islands trust law. Metis' members and business partners are also offered an opportunity to enrol in the LEAD (Learning, Enhancement and Development) programme, specifically designed by CII for the Group and commencing in November, to upgrade their professional knowledge and navigate the dynamic and challenging industry environment. Metis will also become a joint sponsor of CII's "Singapore Future Insurance Leaders" event to contribute to fostering industry talents and development.
Metis became CII's first International Professional Partners Firm (IPPF) in Asia last year. This partnership allows our Group's members and business partners to have priority to enrol in CII's training courses, enriching their financial and wealth planning knowledge. By supporting CII's professional and charitable activities, Metis also contributes to industry and society, enhancing its reputation and image.
Metis is honoured and finds it meaningful to continue this positive collaboration with CII for the current year and yearns to witness the fruitful results of the joint effort.
About Metis Global Group
Metis Global Group is a financial group that strives to provide unconventional trust and wealth management solutions to clients in Asia. As members of a well-established group, Metis Global (Singapore) Pte. Limited, Metis Global Limited, and Metis Global (Cook Islands) Limited offer trust solutions from jurisdictions that have well-developed trust protections which provide clients with comprehensive asset protection.
PR Newswire News
- Brinc Introduces New Partners & Collaborators for 2024 Web3 & Gaming Programs
- Inaugural Asia FII PRIORITY Summit Powered By FII Institute To Take Place In Hong Kong On 7 & 8 December
- Antengene Announces XPOVIO® Regulatory Approval in Macau for the Treatment of Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- N mobile Makes Its Disruptive Debut - Probably the best value travel & lifestyle mobile brand in Hong Kong
- Kai Tin Shopping Centre Unveils Its New Wing with an Exciting New Look and New Shops
- The Grand Opening of River Cam Dermatology Centre and River Cam Nutrition Center (Shatin) Amalgamates Ancient Chinese Medicine Skin Care Wisdom and Nutrition Science
- First Digital's Stablecoin FDUSD Hits US$1 Billion Market Cap on Strong Market Adoption
- Innovent Announces the Phase 3 ORIENT-16 Study Results Published in JAMA Evaluating Sintilimab in Combination with Chemotherapy for the First-Line Treatment of Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction (G/GEJ) Adenocarcinoma
- Sirnaomics Announces Successful Completion of Cohort 1 from Phase I Clinical Study of GalNAc-Based RNAi Therapeutic STP122G for Anticoagulant Treatment
- The 2023 Investor Open Day of Zylox-Tonbridge was successfully held
- inQB8 Medical Technologies LLC and Peijia Medical Limited Report Successful First-in-Human (FIH) Implantation of MonarQ Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Replacement (TTVR) System in The United States of America
- Results of three investigator-initiated trials on cadonilimab (PD-1/CTLA-4) for G/GEJC, pMMR/MSS mCRC, and HCC neoadjuvant therapy published at ESMO Asia 2023
- Ascletis Announces Initiation of Phase III Clinical Trial of ASC40 (Denifanstat) for Treatment of Acne
- MINISO Group Responded to Unusual Price and Trading Volume Movements and Increase Plan in Shareholding by Managements
- Sun Hung Kai Properties' flagship project TOWNPLACE WEST KOWLOON unveils 53,000-sq. ft. TP SOCIAL CLUB, showcasing the "Bleisure Lifestyle"
- Reimagining education: 2023 Yidan Prize Summit explores innovative ideas that spark change
- SUNeVision Partners with Digital Edge to Fast-track Customers' Regional Expansion
- CARsgen's CT071 Received IND Clearance from the FDA for Treating Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma or Relapsed/Refractory Primary Plasma Cell Leukemia
- Abbisko Therapeutics Announced the Entry into a Licensing Agreement for Pimicotinib (ABSK021) with Merck
- Govee Partners with Warner Bros. for "Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom" to Bring an Immersive Lighting Experience to Fans