BIOHK2023 LEAVES A MARK ON BIOTECH COMMUNITY: MUST-KNOW HIGHLIGHTS
HONG KONG, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The journey of BIOHK2023 began with an unforgettable opening ceremony on day one, welcoming the Nobel Trust Foundation, Dr. Michael Nobel and delivering a noteworthy speech by Mr. Peter Nobel. BIOHK had the privilege of hosting distinguished doctors, professors, C-level executives, and prominent industry leaders, from around the world uniting together under one roof in Hong Kong, sharing their valuable insights to the biotechnology community.
We were honored to have insightful keynote speeches delivered by renowned individuals, including:
- Mr. CY Leung, Vice Chairman of CPPCC
- Dr. Bruce Beutler, Nobel Laureate
- Ambassador George Hara, Group Chairman and CEO of DEFTA Partners
- Professor Yi Rao, President of Capital Medical University
- Sir Jonathan Symonds, Chair of GSK
BIOHK2023 also welcomed over 50 innovative companies from across the globe to compete for the covenant title of 'Top 5 to Watch' in this year's pitching competition to present their revolutionary discoveries and cutting-edge products. With an esteemed panel of judges, each bringing their field of expertise to the table, the competition reached high levels of intensity and excitement, displaying groundbreaking technologies that pushed the boundaries of innovation.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude to the following notable panel of judges who dedicated their time and expertise to the BIOHK2023 pitching competition (in alphabetical order):
- Mr. Gordon Cheng, Vice Chairman of HKBIO
- Mr. Fred Li, Executive Director of GOBI Partners GBA
- Ms. Jennifer Lian, Founding Partner of Longly Capital
- Ms. Serena Shao, Founder & Managing Partner of Ascendum Capital
- Mr. Frank Su, Founding and Managing Partner of Redhill Capital
- Mr. Ying Wang, Executive Director of CRCP Life Science Fund
- Mr. Peter Zheng, Founding Partner of Orion Technology Fund (Head Judge)
It is with great enthusiasm that we announce the Top 5 Winners of the pitching competition (in alphabetical order):
- Jiangsu Hillgene Biopharma Co., Ltd.
- Lerna Biopharma PTE. Ltd.
- neoX Biotech (HK) Limited
- TCRCure Biopharma Ltd.
- Tsingke Biotech
We extend our heartfelt gratitude to all the participants of this year's pitching competition, as it was a thrilling and closely contested race. If you are interested in connecting with these companies, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Missed out this year? Save the dates for BIOHK2024, taking place from September 11 to 14, 2024, at The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Prepare for another extraordinary event where innovation, passion, and brilliance collide in a captivating showcase of entrepreneurial excellence.
We also extend our gratitude to PR Newswire for being the Official News Distribution Partner of BIOHK2023!
Learn more: https://2023.bio-hk.com/
PR Newswire News
- Brinc Introduces New Partners & Collaborators for 2024 Web3 & Gaming Programs
- Inaugural Asia FII PRIORITY Summit Powered By FII Institute To Take Place In Hong Kong On 7 & 8 December
- Antengene Announces XPOVIO® Regulatory Approval in Macau for the Treatment of Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- N mobile Makes Its Disruptive Debut - Probably the best value travel & lifestyle mobile brand in Hong Kong
- Kai Tin Shopping Centre Unveils Its New Wing with an Exciting New Look and New Shops
- The Grand Opening of River Cam Dermatology Centre and River Cam Nutrition Center (Shatin) Amalgamates Ancient Chinese Medicine Skin Care Wisdom and Nutrition Science
- First Digital's Stablecoin FDUSD Hits US$1 Billion Market Cap on Strong Market Adoption
- Innovent Announces the Phase 3 ORIENT-16 Study Results Published in JAMA Evaluating Sintilimab in Combination with Chemotherapy for the First-Line Treatment of Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction (G/GEJ) Adenocarcinoma
- Sirnaomics Announces Successful Completion of Cohort 1 from Phase I Clinical Study of GalNAc-Based RNAi Therapeutic STP122G for Anticoagulant Treatment
- The 2023 Investor Open Day of Zylox-Tonbridge was successfully held
- inQB8 Medical Technologies LLC and Peijia Medical Limited Report Successful First-in-Human (FIH) Implantation of MonarQ Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Replacement (TTVR) System in The United States of America
- Results of three investigator-initiated trials on cadonilimab (PD-1/CTLA-4) for G/GEJC, pMMR/MSS mCRC, and HCC neoadjuvant therapy published at ESMO Asia 2023
- Ascletis Announces Initiation of Phase III Clinical Trial of ASC40 (Denifanstat) for Treatment of Acne
- MINISO Group Responded to Unusual Price and Trading Volume Movements and Increase Plan in Shareholding by Managements
- Sun Hung Kai Properties' flagship project TOWNPLACE WEST KOWLOON unveils 53,000-sq. ft. TP SOCIAL CLUB, showcasing the "Bleisure Lifestyle"
- Reimagining education: 2023 Yidan Prize Summit explores innovative ideas that spark change
- SUNeVision Partners with Digital Edge to Fast-track Customers' Regional Expansion
- CARsgen's CT071 Received IND Clearance from the FDA for Treating Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma or Relapsed/Refractory Primary Plasma Cell Leukemia
- Abbisko Therapeutics Announced the Entry into a Licensing Agreement for Pimicotinib (ABSK021) with Merck
- Govee Partners with Warner Bros. for "Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom" to Bring an Immersive Lighting Experience to Fans