BingX Partners with CoinTracking to Simplify Tax Reporting
SINGAPORE, June 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- BingX, a leading global cryptocurrency exchange, is pleased to announce its integration with CoinTracking, a comprehensive cryptocurrency portfolio management and tax reporting platform. This strategic partnership aims to provide BingX users with a streamlined solution for tracking their crypto investments and generating accurate tax reports.
CoinTracking is a leading crypto portfolio tracker and tax software in the market. CoinTracking offers a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features that enable users to effortlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolios, monitor real-time market prices, and generate accurate tax reports. By syncing BingX trading accounts with CoinTracking, users can easily import their transaction data, including trades, deposits, and withdrawals. The platform automatically categorizes and calculates the taxable events, eliminating the need for manual data entry and reducing the risk of errors.
Managing and tracking cryptocurrency investments can be a complex task, especially when it comes to accurately calculating taxes and generating comprehensive tax reports. With the integration of CoinTracking, BingX users now have access to a powerful tool that simplifies the process and ensures compliance with tax regulations that continue to evolve. CoinTracking helps users generate detailed reports for capital gains, losses, income, and other taxable events, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free tax filing experience.
Malte Harwardt, Head of CoinTracking Business Development, said: "Crypto tax laws are continuously changing, putting pressure on the shoulders of crypto investors to be on top of changes and be fully aligned. Fortunately, tools like CoinTracking make it easy to achieve full tax compliance. We're excited to bring those capabilities to BingX ecosystem with our new Excel importer. We encourage all BingX users to import their trades into CoinTracking, get their gains automatically calculated, and generate the right tax forms for crypto. This is only the beginning of an exciting partnership between two leading crypto brands!"
"The partnership between BingX and CoinTracking represents a significant step towards bridging the gap between cryptocurrency trading and tax compliance," said Elvisco Carrington, PR and Communications Director of BingX. "Our integration with CoinTracking reinforces our commitment to offering our users a reliable and user-friendly platform that addresses their diverse needs. By offering users a convenient and reliable solution for tax reporting, BingX is further strengthening its commitment to providing a transparent and compliant trading environment."
BingX is a leading crypto exchange that offers spot, derivatives, copy, and grid trading services to over 100 countries and regions worldwide with over 5 million users. BingX continues to connect users with expert traders and the platform in a safe and innovative way.
PR Newswire News
- Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firm Glass Lewis Recommends IMAX China Shareholders Vote "FOR" the Privatization Transaction with IMAX Corporation
- WuXi Biologics Congratulates Amicus Therapeutics on U.S. FDA Approval for New Treatment for Pompe Disease
- Reynold Lemkins Shines at "American Davos" with Ambition to Support HK IPO by Long-term Investment
- Akeso and RemeGen Collaborates on Clinical Study Exploring the Potential of PD-1/CTLA-4 Bispecific Antibody with HER-2 ADC Combination Therapy in Gastric Cancer
- Bowtie designed insurance plan for individuals aged 50+ before retirement
- Ascletis Announces Positive Interim Data from the Phase IIb Expansion Cohort of ASC22 (Envafolimab) for Chronic Hepatitis B Functional Cure
- Innovent and IASO Bio Present Updated Long-Term Follow-Up Data for BCMA CAR-T FUCASO® (Equecabtagene Autoleucel) at IMS 2023
- OneOdio's Iconic DJ Headphone Pro 10 Achieves Sales Milestone of Over $320 Million by 2023
- AIA celebrates the grand opening of "AIA Alta Wellness Haven"
- Fosun Showcases LANVIN, Oriental Haute Couture and Yuyuan Original at WDCC 2023
- Metis and Chartered Insurance Institute Embark on Another Year of Collaboration
- Akeso Announced FDA Clearance of IND for CD47 Monoclonal Antibody (AK117) in Combination with Azacitidine in Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- BIOHK2023 LEAVES A MARK ON BIOTECH COMMUNITY: MUST-KNOW HIGHLIGHTS
- MAIYUE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED ANNOUNCES DETAILS OF PROPOSED LISTING ON MAIN BOARD OF THE STOCK EXCHANGE OF HONG KONG LIMITED
- Antengene To Present Results From Five Studies at 2023 SITC Annual Meeting
- Everest Medicines Announces Approval of XERAVA® in Taiwan for the Treatment of Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections in Adult Patients
- 2023 Yidan Prize: Michelene Chi and Shai Reshef awarded the world's highest accolade in education
- Hong Kong Breast Cancer Registry Report No. 15 Press Conference: Mammogram Screening Saves Lives, Saves Treatment Cost
- New Oriental to Report First Quarter 2024 Financial Results on October 25, 2023
- The Excitement Returns as AIA Carnival Kicks Off Sales and Promotions for this Winter's Greatest Event!