Ambertime Blockchain Luxury Cruise International Summit Round Off
SHANGHAI, May 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 25, 2018, Ambertime Blockchain Luxury Cruise International Summit was held successfully at Royal Caribbean International (RCI) Ovation of the Seas. The theme of the summit was Ambertime: Application Matters Most. Meetings and discussions mainly covered Ambertime (AMT)'s programs and their relative applications.
The attendees of the summit are owners of blockchain-related institutions and companies with wide backgrounds from maritime, sports and movie industries. It was a fruitful gathering for in-field professions and people to share the latest information in the area of blockchain and exchange their views with current dynamics in the market.
Guests of the summit came from various industries and fields. Guests included Shenzhen Yari Media CEO and founder of Philippine Paramount, Yejin Zhu, who is also a director and movie producer as well as founder of We Are surfing club and chief judge of General Administration of Sport; Zi Ying, market director of Narwhal Sea Sport Center Hongyu Xu and founder and CEO of IYAT; representative of global top yacht company Burgress and agency of ROCK Shuai Wang; as well as CEO of Lehuo Group Jiahui Shan. Shenzhen Hanghai Culture Communication Pioneer and motor of cross-discipline Huapin Shuo and founder of Shenchuang College Shi Bao were also invited to come. Everyone was quite excited and glad to be a member of this amazing party.
Ambertime is the first blockchain platform that provides "One-Key Uplink" Technology Service, and its major business focuses on educational institutions, training institutions, travelling agencies and other intellectual property protection industries. Ambertime is able to offer bottom AMT blockchain technology platform as well as standardized protocol and provides unified API port to link front-end applications of service providers and AMT blockchain. In this way, Ambertime could help companies and organizations adjust business operations and benefits allocations as well as their new business strategies.
Founder of Shenchuang College, Shi Bao gave a brief introduction of the first college that provides blockchain technology training in China. Shenchuang College adopts AMT and is the first educational institution that provides blockchain certification. It invites many known scholars, teachers and business leaders with blockchain knowledge and provides professional training, consulting and information on trends to the public.
In order to expand AMT's influence, AMT business school was set up. In the gathering time, the leader of AMT business school, Mr. Lei Zheng described the detailed situation of AMT business school which is one of the best educational institutions under Ambertime. AMT business school uses Ambertime blockchain technology to register, check classroom attendance, offer certifications, and make payments. The purpose of this school is to provide the most creative and comprehensive educational model to the public. Many outstanding courses, such as Introduction of Bottom Course, Finance Course and others, are aimed to cultivate 5,000 top talents in one year.
At the meeting, Philippine Paramount's CEO Yejin Zhu, spoke about his company's business model and how AMT blockchain technology supported his company's operation through utilizing AMT technology. Philippines Paramount can overcome many problems such as money collection, intellectual property protection, movies' propaganda, etc. The very first movie in the world using blockchain technique to capital raising, selling and gaining is Shark's Mission. What's deserved to mentioned is that audiences could pay by AMTC to watch the movie.
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-a
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-b
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-c
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-d
PR Newswire News
- HKICS launches State of Governance survey report on Hong Kong and Mainland companies
- Indonesian Healthcare Superapp Alodokter Raises USD 33M
- Hutchison Ports Commences Port Expansion Project in Pakistan with US$240 Million, Bringing Total Investment in the Country to US$1 Billion
- Kaisun Holdings Limited's GIRLGAMER Esports Festival 2019 World Tour: the final phase starts now
- ACC and Hyperion Announce a JV to Develop Solar projects in HK and Macau
- FOX Bet Strikes Multiyear Deal With Major League Baseball
- WISPA Members Vote Cambium Networks Manufacturer of the Year
- IMI and GustoMSC Sign Jack-up Design License Agreement
- VeChain Is Leading Co-sponsor of GDST Seafood Trackathons
- CleverTap Completes $35 Million Series C Funding to Drive Global Growth
- Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank Received Asia Pacific Enterprise Award for 2019
- CenturyLink Expands On-Demand Network Connectivity to Google Cloud Platform
- Crypto.com: Earn Up to 8% p.a. on PAX Gold (PAXG) Deposits
- LyondellBasell Announces Construction of New Small-Scale Molecular Recycling Facility
- Xixian New Area Hosts Shaanxi, China's Call for Global Collaboration on Innovative Urban Development
- ZTE launches industry-first 5G+VDSL2 hybrid home gateway
- Bupa Global partners with award-winning artist to bring you Hong Kong Voice note Art
- CapBridge Introduces Retail Investor Access to Private Equity Products in Guided and Phased Approach; Move Further Opens Up Participation in Private Markets for Retail Investors
- Xinhua Silk Road: SAIC Motor gains momentum in India with 31,000 orders received by September
- Labuan IBFC: The Best Asian Captive Domicile 2019