Ambertime Blockchain Luxury Cruise International Summit Round Off
SHANGHAI, May 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 25, 2018, Ambertime Blockchain Luxury Cruise International Summit was held successfully at Royal Caribbean International (RCI) Ovation of the Seas. The theme of the summit was Ambertime: Application Matters Most. Meetings and discussions mainly covered Ambertime (AMT)'s programs and their relative applications.
The attendees of the summit are owners of blockchain-related institutions and companies with wide backgrounds from maritime, sports and movie industries. It was a fruitful gathering for in-field professions and people to share the latest information in the area of blockchain and exchange their views with current dynamics in the market.
Guests of the summit came from various industries and fields. Guests included Shenzhen Yari Media CEO and founder of Philippine Paramount, Yejin Zhu, who is also a director and movie producer as well as founder of We Are surfing club and chief judge of General Administration of Sport; Zi Ying, market director of Narwhal Sea Sport Center Hongyu Xu and founder and CEO of IYAT; representative of global top yacht company Burgress and agency of ROCK Shuai Wang; as well as CEO of Lehuo Group Jiahui Shan. Shenzhen Hanghai Culture Communication Pioneer and motor of cross-discipline Huapin Shuo and founder of Shenchuang College Shi Bao were also invited to come. Everyone was quite excited and glad to be a member of this amazing party.
Ambertime is the first blockchain platform that provides "One-Key Uplink" Technology Service, and its major business focuses on educational institutions, training institutions, travelling agencies and other intellectual property protection industries. Ambertime is able to offer bottom AMT blockchain technology platform as well as standardized protocol and provides unified API port to link front-end applications of service providers and AMT blockchain. In this way, Ambertime could help companies and organizations adjust business operations and benefits allocations as well as their new business strategies.
Founder of Shenchuang College, Shi Bao gave a brief introduction of the first college that provides blockchain technology training in China. Shenchuang College adopts AMT and is the first educational institution that provides blockchain certification. It invites many known scholars, teachers and business leaders with blockchain knowledge and provides professional training, consulting and information on trends to the public.
In order to expand AMT's influence, AMT business school was set up. In the gathering time, the leader of AMT business school, Mr. Lei Zheng described the detailed situation of AMT business school which is one of the best educational institutions under Ambertime. AMT business school uses Ambertime blockchain technology to register, check classroom attendance, offer certifications, and make payments. The purpose of this school is to provide the most creative and comprehensive educational model to the public. Many outstanding courses, such as Introduction of Bottom Course, Finance Course and others, are aimed to cultivate 5,000 top talents in one year.
At the meeting, Philippine Paramount's CEO Yejin Zhu, spoke about his company's business model and how AMT blockchain technology supported his company's operation through utilizing AMT technology. Philippines Paramount can overcome many problems such as money collection, intellectual property protection, movies' propaganda, etc. The very first movie in the world using blockchain technique to capital raising, selling and gaining is Shark's Mission. What's deserved to mentioned is that audiences could pay by AMTC to watch the movie.
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-a
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-b
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-c
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-d
PR Newswire News
- LG U+ Selects iBwave as the Tool of Choice to Bring Asia's First 5G Stadium Design
- Crypto Earn Adds USDC
- CoHive Officially Launches Brand & New Products with US$ 13.5 million First Close of Series B Funding
- KPS Capital Partners to Sell Chassis Brakes International to Hitachi Automotive Systems
- EdgeVerve Product TradeEdge Receives POI Best-in-Class Award for Distributor Management
- Hong Kong Corporate Governance Excellence Awards Accepts Nominations for 2019
- Herbalife Nutrition Survey Reveals 7 in 10 People in Asia Pacific Aspire to be a Business Owner, With Majority Believing Entrepreneurship to be More Fulfilling
- QS World University Rankings 2020: MIT Top, US Universities Hit Historic Low
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of Fiscal 2019
- Williams Lea announces the appointment of Dan O'Brien as Global Chief Financial Officer
- Aeroflot Named Best Airline in Eastern Europe for Eighth Time at Skytrax World Airline Awards 2019
- Arria NLG and UiPath push digital transformation and automation forward with new strategic partnership
- Crypto.com Lists Cardano's ADA
- Crypto.com Lists Ravencoin's RVN
- LyondellBasell and Neste announce commercial-scale production of bio-based plastic from renewable materials
- The Republic of Ecuador Announces the Results of Its Invitation for Offers to Tender for Cash Its 2020 Notes
- Ping An Good Doctor and PKU Founder Life Form Strategic Alliance to Develop New Ecosystem of "Medical & Health + Insurance"
- MINISO Stores to Hit 180 in Mexico by Year End; Signs Strategic Alliance with Fibra Uno
- Golden State Killer Case Selected As 2019 DNA Hit Of The Year
- Results of Fully-human BCMA CAR-T for the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma Co-developed by Innovent and IASO BIO Presented at 2019 ASCO and EHA Annual Meetings