Ambertime Blockchain Luxury Cruise International Summit Round Off
SHANGHAI, May 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 25, 2018, Ambertime Blockchain Luxury Cruise International Summit was held successfully at Royal Caribbean International (RCI) Ovation of the Seas. The theme of the summit was Ambertime: Application Matters Most. Meetings and discussions mainly covered Ambertime (AMT)'s programs and their relative applications.
The attendees of the summit are owners of blockchain-related institutions and companies with wide backgrounds from maritime, sports and movie industries. It was a fruitful gathering for in-field professions and people to share the latest information in the area of blockchain and exchange their views with current dynamics in the market.
Guests of the summit came from various industries and fields. Guests included Shenzhen Yari Media CEO and founder of Philippine Paramount, Yejin Zhu, who is also a director and movie producer as well as founder of We Are surfing club and chief judge of General Administration of Sport; Zi Ying, market director of Narwhal Sea Sport Center Hongyu Xu and founder and CEO of IYAT; representative of global top yacht company Burgress and agency of ROCK Shuai Wang; as well as CEO of Lehuo Group Jiahui Shan. Shenzhen Hanghai Culture Communication Pioneer and motor of cross-discipline Huapin Shuo and founder of Shenchuang College Shi Bao were also invited to come. Everyone was quite excited and glad to be a member of this amazing party.
Ambertime is the first blockchain platform that provides "One-Key Uplink" Technology Service, and its major business focuses on educational institutions, training institutions, travelling agencies and other intellectual property protection industries. Ambertime is able to offer bottom AMT blockchain technology platform as well as standardized protocol and provides unified API port to link front-end applications of service providers and AMT blockchain. In this way, Ambertime could help companies and organizations adjust business operations and benefits allocations as well as their new business strategies.
Founder of Shenchuang College, Shi Bao gave a brief introduction of the first college that provides blockchain technology training in China. Shenchuang College adopts AMT and is the first educational institution that provides blockchain certification. It invites many known scholars, teachers and business leaders with blockchain knowledge and provides professional training, consulting and information on trends to the public.
In order to expand AMT's influence, AMT business school was set up. In the gathering time, the leader of AMT business school, Mr. Lei Zheng described the detailed situation of AMT business school which is one of the best educational institutions under Ambertime. AMT business school uses Ambertime blockchain technology to register, check classroom attendance, offer certifications, and make payments. The purpose of this school is to provide the most creative and comprehensive educational model to the public. Many outstanding courses, such as Introduction of Bottom Course, Finance Course and others, are aimed to cultivate 5,000 top talents in one year.
At the meeting, Philippine Paramount's CEO Yejin Zhu, spoke about his company's business model and how AMT blockchain technology supported his company's operation through utilizing AMT technology. Philippines Paramount can overcome many problems such as money collection, intellectual property protection, movies' propaganda, etc. The very first movie in the world using blockchain technique to capital raising, selling and gaining is Shark's Mission. What's deserved to mentioned is that audiences could pay by AMTC to watch the movie.
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-a
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-b
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-c
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-d
PR Newswire News
- Volvo Financial Services Realigns Asia Pacific Organization to Better Serve Customers
- 3SBio Inc. received milestone payment of USD 4 million upon commencement of phase III clinical program of SEL-212
- Lumen and Zoom combine technology and collaboration platforms to deliver an amazing experience
- Xinhua Silk Road: Wuliangye joins Chinese business leaders to promote digital productivity in Asia Pacific
- Accel Group Awarded as "Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion" by Forbes
- Fresenius Kabi and ASPEN partner for an expert interview series on omega-3 fatty acid containing parenteral nutrition
- Innovent Announces NMPA Granted New Indication Approval for SULINNO® (Adalimumab Injection) in China for the Treatment of Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- New World Development unveils "11 SKIES" - the first destination to combine wellness and wealth management, together with retail, dining and entertainment in Hong Kong
- Mindtree Partners with the Nordex Group to Drive Forward the Company's Digital Transformation Journey
- Cambodia's Finance Sector Lends Hand to Nation's Needy
- MSCI maintains ESG rating for Times China at BBB, the highest among mainland Chinese property stocks
- Zymo Research Receives CE IVD Mark for its Quick-DNA/RNA™ Viral MagBead Kit
- GAC MOTOR Lands in Chile With Its GS4, GS3, and GA4, building up strength in South America and Accelerating Global Expansion
- Hebei Construction Won Bid for Prefabricated Building Project in Baoding
- GCash overtakes popular brands in local app rankings
- ESMO ASIA Congress 2020 | CStone Pharmaceuticals announces the results of GEMSTONE-302, Sugemalimab has the potential to provide a new treatment option for patients with advanced NSCLC
- CGTN: China calls for more inclusive development in post-COVID world
- G20 Riyadh Summit: Release of Leaders' Declaration
- Family Photo from Today's Opening Session of the G20 Riyadh Summit
- OPENING REMARKS: G20 Riyadh Summit