Ambertime Blockchain Luxury Cruise International Summit Round Off
SHANGHAI, May 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 25, 2018, Ambertime Blockchain Luxury Cruise International Summit was held successfully at Royal Caribbean International (RCI) Ovation of the Seas. The theme of the summit was Ambertime: Application Matters Most. Meetings and discussions mainly covered Ambertime (AMT)'s programs and their relative applications.
The attendees of the summit are owners of blockchain-related institutions and companies with wide backgrounds from maritime, sports and movie industries. It was a fruitful gathering for in-field professions and people to share the latest information in the area of blockchain and exchange their views with current dynamics in the market.
Guests of the summit came from various industries and fields. Guests included Shenzhen Yari Media CEO and founder of Philippine Paramount, Yejin Zhu, who is also a director and movie producer as well as founder of We Are surfing club and chief judge of General Administration of Sport; Zi Ying, market director of Narwhal Sea Sport Center Hongyu Xu and founder and CEO of IYAT; representative of global top yacht company Burgress and agency of ROCK Shuai Wang; as well as CEO of Lehuo Group Jiahui Shan. Shenzhen Hanghai Culture Communication Pioneer and motor of cross-discipline Huapin Shuo and founder of Shenchuang College Shi Bao were also invited to come. Everyone was quite excited and glad to be a member of this amazing party.
Ambertime is the first blockchain platform that provides "One-Key Uplink" Technology Service, and its major business focuses on educational institutions, training institutions, travelling agencies and other intellectual property protection industries. Ambertime is able to offer bottom AMT blockchain technology platform as well as standardized protocol and provides unified API port to link front-end applications of service providers and AMT blockchain. In this way, Ambertime could help companies and organizations adjust business operations and benefits allocations as well as their new business strategies.
Founder of Shenchuang College, Shi Bao gave a brief introduction of the first college that provides blockchain technology training in China. Shenchuang College adopts AMT and is the first educational institution that provides blockchain certification. It invites many known scholars, teachers and business leaders with blockchain knowledge and provides professional training, consulting and information on trends to the public.
In order to expand AMT's influence, AMT business school was set up. In the gathering time, the leader of AMT business school, Mr. Lei Zheng described the detailed situation of AMT business school which is one of the best educational institutions under Ambertime. AMT business school uses Ambertime blockchain technology to register, check classroom attendance, offer certifications, and make payments. The purpose of this school is to provide the most creative and comprehensive educational model to the public. Many outstanding courses, such as Introduction of Bottom Course, Finance Course and others, are aimed to cultivate 5,000 top talents in one year.
At the meeting, Philippine Paramount's CEO Yejin Zhu, spoke about his company's business model and how AMT blockchain technology supported his company's operation through utilizing AMT technology. Philippines Paramount can overcome many problems such as money collection, intellectual property protection, movies' propaganda, etc. The very first movie in the world using blockchain technique to capital raising, selling and gaining is Shark's Mission. What's deserved to mentioned is that audiences could pay by AMTC to watch the movie.
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-a
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-b
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-c
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-d
PR Newswire News
- CNOOC Limited Announces Commencement of Production at Liuhua 16-2 Oilfield / 20-2 Oilfield Joint Development Project
- Hung Lung Group Commemorates its 60th Anniversary with Volunteer Activities across Hong Kong and Nine Mainland Cities
- The Third UNESCO Creative Cities Beijing Summit Highlights Creativity and Innovation
- Pizza Hut Celebrates 30th Anniversary in China
- NetEase Announces ADS Ratio Change
- Ping An Accelerates Digital innovations in Response to COVID-19
- E-Business Expo China opens in Hangzhou
- Conflicts Among State-Owned Global Tobacco Companies and Governments Impede Tobacco Control Efforts
- Apis Partners leads US$15 million investment in Prenetics
- Stark Group selects Planon's Lease Accounting solution to comply with IFRS 16 standards
- The Capital Market Authority Approves "Instructions on Issuing Depositary Receipts Out of the Kingdom"
- GWM Announces Global Rollout Plan of P Series Pickup Trucks
- Sunpower secures M&S tender worth over RMB150 million from repeat customer SINOPEC
- Viva Biotech's Portfolio Company Dogma Therapeutics Reached the Acquisition Agreement with AstraZeneca on Dogma's Oral PCSK9 Inhibitor Program
- Bitumina Industries Ltd becomes a significant shareholder in Nynas AB
- Global Cord Blood Corporation to Hold Annual General Meeting in Hong Kong on December 7, 2020
- Xinhua Silk Road: China-Russia Economic and Trade Index Report (2020) officially released by CEIS
- Manulife launches market's first MPF retirement income fund, aiming to provide regular and stable income in retirement
- eftPay partners with Mastercard to offer exclusive Art Piece discount
- Every cup of Nespresso coffee will be carbon neutral by 2022