Ambertime Blockchain Luxury Cruise International Summit Round Off
SHANGHAI, May 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 25, 2018, Ambertime Blockchain Luxury Cruise International Summit was held successfully at Royal Caribbean International (RCI) Ovation of the Seas. The theme of the summit was Ambertime: Application Matters Most. Meetings and discussions mainly covered Ambertime (AMT)'s programs and their relative applications.
The attendees of the summit are owners of blockchain-related institutions and companies with wide backgrounds from maritime, sports and movie industries. It was a fruitful gathering for in-field professions and people to share the latest information in the area of blockchain and exchange their views with current dynamics in the market.
Guests of the summit came from various industries and fields. Guests included Shenzhen Yari Media CEO and founder of Philippine Paramount, Yejin Zhu, who is also a director and movie producer as well as founder of We Are surfing club and chief judge of General Administration of Sport; Zi Ying, market director of Narwhal Sea Sport Center Hongyu Xu and founder and CEO of IYAT; representative of global top yacht company Burgress and agency of ROCK Shuai Wang; as well as CEO of Lehuo Group Jiahui Shan. Shenzhen Hanghai Culture Communication Pioneer and motor of cross-discipline Huapin Shuo and founder of Shenchuang College Shi Bao were also invited to come. Everyone was quite excited and glad to be a member of this amazing party.
Ambertime is the first blockchain platform that provides "One-Key Uplink" Technology Service, and its major business focuses on educational institutions, training institutions, travelling agencies and other intellectual property protection industries. Ambertime is able to offer bottom AMT blockchain technology platform as well as standardized protocol and provides unified API port to link front-end applications of service providers and AMT blockchain. In this way, Ambertime could help companies and organizations adjust business operations and benefits allocations as well as their new business strategies.
Founder of Shenchuang College, Shi Bao gave a brief introduction of the first college that provides blockchain technology training in China. Shenchuang College adopts AMT and is the first educational institution that provides blockchain certification. It invites many known scholars, teachers and business leaders with blockchain knowledge and provides professional training, consulting and information on trends to the public.
In order to expand AMT's influence, AMT business school was set up. In the gathering time, the leader of AMT business school, Mr. Lei Zheng described the detailed situation of AMT business school which is one of the best educational institutions under Ambertime. AMT business school uses Ambertime blockchain technology to register, check classroom attendance, offer certifications, and make payments. The purpose of this school is to provide the most creative and comprehensive educational model to the public. Many outstanding courses, such as Introduction of Bottom Course, Finance Course and others, are aimed to cultivate 5,000 top talents in one year.
At the meeting, Philippine Paramount's CEO Yejin Zhu, spoke about his company's business model and how AMT blockchain technology supported his company's operation through utilizing AMT technology. Philippines Paramount can overcome many problems such as money collection, intellectual property protection, movies' propaganda, etc. The very first movie in the world using blockchain technique to capital raising, selling and gaining is Shark's Mission. What's deserved to mentioned is that audiences could pay by AMTC to watch the movie.
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-a
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-b
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-c
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20180530/2146280-1-d
PR Newswire News
- Cloudera's Data Platform Empowers LINE to Deliver Secure, Data-Driven Innovation
- Mobvista's revenues exceed USD 500 million, EBITDA grows to USD 51.6 million
- MOOV introduces Hong Kong's first 24 bit FLAC lossless streaming service
- "Share the Weal and Woe Together in the Same Boat" Fosun, Taikang, together with other Benevolent Enterprises Donate Medical Supplies to Germany
- HKBN Provides Next-Generation All-Fibre Backhaul to SmarTone Offers Ultra-high Speed and Reliable Backhaul Connectivity for SmarTone 5G Cell Sites
- Tencent and United Nations announce global partnership to hold thousands of conversations online through platforms including VooV Meeting for the UN's 75th anniversary
- Huawei Maintains Steady Growth in the Enterprise Market in 2019
- Introducing Cytiva - Global Life Sciences Leader
- SKYWORTH leads the new AIoT decade with 2020 SKYWORTH Global Television Festival promotions
- Cogobuy Announces 2019 Annual Results
- Huaneng Power International, Inc.: RMB 766 Million Net Profit Attributable to Equity Holders for 2019, Increased by 4.34% Compared to the Same Period Last Year
- Hex Trust becomes the first licensed digital asset custodian in Hong Kong to support R3's blockchain platform, Corda
- GenScript Biotech Reports 2019 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- Data on NASH Candidate ASC40 to be Presented at EASL ILC 2020
- New Law Firm Bowers Opens in Hong Kong; Experienced Team Offers Innovative Fixed-Fee Charging Structure, Eliminates Hourly Billing
- Ontario Teachers' net assets at $207.4 billion at year-end 2019
- Asia Pacific Travel Retail Association: 'Over 320,000 Jobs in Asia Pacific at Risk in US$36bn Duty Free & Travel Retail Industry'
- IONpath and Bristol Myers Squibb Jointly Author New Laboratory Investigation Article Exploring the Complexities of the Tumor Microenvironment
- 21st Century Education Announces 2019 Annual Results
- Renrui Human Resources Technology Holdings Limited (6919.HK) Announces 2019 Annual Results