WISPA Members Vote Cambium Networks Manufacturer of the Year
Recognized by Wireless Internet Service Providers as the Industry Leader
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois, Oct. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Cambium Networks (NASDAQ: CMBM), a leading global provider of wireless networking solutions, was awarded Manufacturer of the Year as voted by the members of the Wireless ISP Association (WISPA). Cambium Networks has now won the Manufacturer of the Year award three years in a row.
"Wireless ISPs are deploying innovative wireless connectivity solutions around the world that are changing the world. We are honored to be recognized by our network operator customers. Their deep understanding of the technology and business has provided key insights as we continue to evolve our wireless fabric of connectivity solutions," said Atul Bhatnagar, President and CEO of Cambium Networks.
"Wireless ISPs operate successful businesses bringing broadband to millions of residential and enterprise customers in a very challenging environment. RF spectrum is limited, customer throughput demand is high and continues to grow, and reliability is paramount," said Scott Imhoff, Senior Vice President of Product Management for Cambium Networks. "Every day, our development and support teams are collaborating with our WISP network operator customers to drive innovation and provide more throughput through limited spectrum. We are pleased to receive this recognition and look forward to continuing our active engagement with this vibrant industry."
Cambium Networks is demonstrating its solutions at WISPAPALOOZA in Las Vegas this week, in booth #635.
About Cambium Networks
Cambium Networks is a leading global provider of wireless connectivity solutions that strengthen connections between people, places and things. Specializing in providing an end-to-end wireless fabric of reliable, scalable, secure, cloud-managed platforms that perform under demanding conditions, Cambium Networks empowers service providers and enterprise, industrial and government network operators to build intelligent edge connectivity. Headquartered outside Chicago and with R&D centers in the U.S., U.K. and India, Cambium Networks sells through a range of trusted global distributors. www.cambiumnetworks.com
Related Links :
PR Newswire News
- Ping An: China's SMEs Amid the Pandemic Are Facing Cash Flow Problems
- Technopath Clinical Diagnostics Launches the First Not-For-Profit COVID-19 Antibody Testing Initiative to Support Companies in Ireland
- QPS Awarded Two 2020 CRO Leadership Awards
- Activation Announces Joint Venture with Yuerun Information Technology
- Crypto.com Becomes the First Cryptocurrency Company in the World to Achieve ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification
- ZTE helps China Mobile launch China's first 5G medical edge cloud platform
- Haina Intelligent Equipment International Holdings Limited announces its subscription results
- Innovent Announced the Preliminary Results of the Anti-PD-1/PD-L1 Bispecific Antibody IBI318 in a Phase 1 Clinical Study
- Templafy Expands into Australia and Appoints Kavita Herbert as Director of Sales for APAC
- Infinitus supports poverty alleviation in four areas of Southern Xinjiang
- GTKonnect professionals join EY in expansion of global trade management services
- NetEase Launches Hong Kong Initial Public Offering
- NetDragon and KONKA Introduce New Smart Education Panel
- Yunnan Cambrian Town Happy World Offers Family-centric Holiday Experience with The Opening of New Dolphin Bay Hotel
- Luye Pharma Enters Distribution and Marketing Partnerships in South Korea, Hong Kong, and Thailand for Seroquel® and Seroquel XR®
- UK Digital Freight Forwarder Beacon Closes $15 million Series A fundraise, With investment From Jeff Bezos
- Henlius and Accord Receive Positive CHMP Opinion for Oncology Biosimilar, HLX02 (Trastuzumab)
- Shanghai Electric Accelerates Industrial Digitalization with Upgrades to SEunicloud
- "Unimpeachable": FHI Chairman and American Banker Chad C. Holm Victorious in BVI Legal Proceedings Against Hong Kong Politician and Lawyer Carson Wen Ka-Shuen and Ors
- GAC Motor Delivers 550,000 GAC-made masks to International Distribution Partners in 26 Countries