WISPA Members Vote Cambium Networks Manufacturer of the Year
Recognized by Wireless Internet Service Providers as the Industry Leader
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois, Oct. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Cambium Networks (NASDAQ: CMBM), a leading global provider of wireless networking solutions, was awarded Manufacturer of the Year as voted by the members of the Wireless ISP Association (WISPA). Cambium Networks has now won the Manufacturer of the Year award three years in a row.
"Wireless ISPs are deploying innovative wireless connectivity solutions around the world that are changing the world. We are honored to be recognized by our network operator customers. Their deep understanding of the technology and business has provided key insights as we continue to evolve our wireless fabric of connectivity solutions," said Atul Bhatnagar, President and CEO of Cambium Networks.
"Wireless ISPs operate successful businesses bringing broadband to millions of residential and enterprise customers in a very challenging environment. RF spectrum is limited, customer throughput demand is high and continues to grow, and reliability is paramount," said Scott Imhoff, Senior Vice President of Product Management for Cambium Networks. "Every day, our development and support teams are collaborating with our WISP network operator customers to drive innovation and provide more throughput through limited spectrum. We are pleased to receive this recognition and look forward to continuing our active engagement with this vibrant industry."
Cambium Networks is demonstrating its solutions at WISPAPALOOZA in Las Vegas this week, in booth #635.
About Cambium Networks
Cambium Networks is a leading global provider of wireless connectivity solutions that strengthen connections between people, places and things. Specializing in providing an end-to-end wireless fabric of reliable, scalable, secure, cloud-managed platforms that perform under demanding conditions, Cambium Networks empowers service providers and enterprise, industrial and government network operators to build intelligent edge connectivity. Headquartered outside Chicago and with R&D centers in the U.S., U.K. and India, Cambium Networks sells through a range of trusted global distributors. www.cambiumnetworks.com
Related Links :
PR Newswire News
- International Diabetes Federation: Latest Figures Show 463 Million People Now Living With Diabetes Worldwide as Numbers Continue to Rise
- Blockchain Technology Empowers SMEs to Grow and Go Global
- International Peacemaker Professor Padraig O'Malley Receives Prestigious Henley & Partners Global Citizen Award
- Chubb appoints Jason Keen as Division President, Chubb Global Markets
- Tencent Announces 2019 Third Quarter Results
- AGTech Announces Third Quarterly Results For the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2019
- Crypto.com Partners With Xfers
- Credit/Debit Card Top-Up for Singapore MCO Visa Card is Now Available
- Vakrangee Q2FY2019-20 Financial Results
- Suning Sets New Singles' Day Record with Omni-Channel Orders Increasing by 76%
- Prime Minister of the Republic of Singapore Intrigued by WeBank's Fintech-powered Services at SFF x SWITCH
- Paradise Entertainment Makes a Glamorous Appearance at Macau Gaming Show 2019 Driving Innovation and Technology to the Electronic Gaming Industry
- United Kingdom's Unicorn unveils blockchain services for all industries
- Tokyo International Film Festival Reveals Diverse Lineup of Award Winners, Including Iranian Director Reza Jamali's "Old Men Never Die"
- IMAX China Names Edwin Tan Chief Executive Officer
- Home Control International Limited Announces Share Offer Allotment Results
- The French Tennis Federation (FFT) selects Wilson Sporting Goods as an Official Partner of Roland-Garros and of the FFT
- TRACE Releases 2019 Bribery Risk Matrix, Launches Bribery Risk Typology
- Parallel Wireless Helps to Deliver on MTN's OpenRAN Vision across Africa
- Crypto.com Lists Chiliz (CHZ)