Crypto.com: Earn Up to 8% p.a. on PAX Gold (PAXG) Deposits
HONG KONG, Oct. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Crypto.com, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, announced today that it has added PAXG to Crypto Earn, allowing users to enjoy up to 8% p.a. on their deposits.
PAX Gold (PAXG) is an asset-backed digital token where each token represents one fine troy ounce (t oz) of London Good Delivery gold, stored in professional vault facilities in London. Anyone who owns PAXG owns the underlying physical gold, held in custody by Paxos Trust Company.
Crypto Earn now supports 15 coins for holders to maximize their returns, including BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, BNB, TUSD, PAX, USDC, MCO, BAT, LINK, CRO, MKR, and DAI, with the addition of PAXG. Interest is paid out weekly in the coin deposited with flexible, 1-month or 3-month terms available. Users earn more by staking at least 500 MCO.
About PAX Gold
PAX Gold (PAXG) is an asset-backed token where one token represents one fine troy ounce of a London Good Delivery gold bar, stored in professional vault facilities. Anyone who owns PAXG has ownership rights to that gold under the custody of Paxos Trust Company. Since PAXG represents physical gold, its value is tied directly to the real-time market value of that physical gold. On the Paxos platform, customers can convert their tokens to allocated gold, unallocated gold, or fiat currency (and vice versa) quickly and efficiently, reducing their exposure to settlement risk. For more information, visit: https://www.paxos.com/paxgold.
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 1 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its "vision of cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 170+ strong team. For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
Related Links :
PR Newswire News
- Ping An: China's SMEs Amid the Pandemic Are Facing Cash Flow Problems
- Technopath Clinical Diagnostics Launches the First Not-For-Profit COVID-19 Antibody Testing Initiative to Support Companies in Ireland
- QPS Awarded Two 2020 CRO Leadership Awards
- Activation Announces Joint Venture with Yuerun Information Technology
- Crypto.com Becomes the First Cryptocurrency Company in the World to Achieve ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification
- ZTE helps China Mobile launch China's first 5G medical edge cloud platform
- Haina Intelligent Equipment International Holdings Limited announces its subscription results
- Innovent Announced the Preliminary Results of the Anti-PD-1/PD-L1 Bispecific Antibody IBI318 in a Phase 1 Clinical Study
- Templafy Expands into Australia and Appoints Kavita Herbert as Director of Sales for APAC
- Infinitus supports poverty alleviation in four areas of Southern Xinjiang
- GTKonnect professionals join EY in expansion of global trade management services
- NetEase Launches Hong Kong Initial Public Offering
- NetDragon and KONKA Introduce New Smart Education Panel
- Yunnan Cambrian Town Happy World Offers Family-centric Holiday Experience with The Opening of New Dolphin Bay Hotel
- Luye Pharma Enters Distribution and Marketing Partnerships in South Korea, Hong Kong, and Thailand for Seroquel® and Seroquel XR®
- UK Digital Freight Forwarder Beacon Closes $15 million Series A fundraise, With investment From Jeff Bezos
- Henlius and Accord Receive Positive CHMP Opinion for Oncology Biosimilar, HLX02 (Trastuzumab)
- Shanghai Electric Accelerates Industrial Digitalization with Upgrades to SEunicloud
- "Unimpeachable": FHI Chairman and American Banker Chad C. Holm Victorious in BVI Legal Proceedings Against Hong Kong Politician and Lawyer Carson Wen Ka-Shuen and Ors
- GAC Motor Delivers 550,000 GAC-made masks to International Distribution Partners in 26 Countries