Kaisun Holdings Limited's GIRLGAMER Esports Festival 2019 World Tour: the final phase starts now
HONG KONG, Oct. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- By 7th October 2019, all regional qualifiers of the GIRLGAMER Esports Festival had completed and winners announced. This symbolizes the end of the initial phase – regional qualifiers, and the beginning of the final phase – GIRLGAMER World Finals. Organized by Kaisun Holdings Limited (HKEX8203)'s subsidiary Evoloop Limited and Grow uP eSports, GIRLGAMER Esports Festival is going global this year. As the world's leading event, GIRLGAMER aims at celebrating women's competitiveness in esports, while promoting the ever-expanding female enthusiasts' community.
On 28th September, 2019 8 all-female teams from across Europe gathered in Madrid for the celebration of GIRLGAMER Madrid Festival. Apart from the adrenaline-filled esports competitions, GIRLGAMER Madrid Festival also included media day, giving a platform to voice out every female player's stories and challenges while pursuing esports as a career. There was the award ceremony, to announce and award the best and the most inspiring esports teams; and after-party, to celebrate the successful completion of GIRLGAMER Madrid Festival. 3 teams were crowned championships and will represent Europe in the upcoming GIRLGAMER World Finals.
Right after the Madrid Festival, GIRLGAMER Sao Paolo Festival began its 2-day event on 5th October, 2019 in Sao Paolo, Brazil. 8 teams from Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexica joined the event and flexed their muscles via popular games <League of Legends> and <Counter-Strike: Global Offensive>. Apart from exciting live commentary on the scene, hundreds of GIRLGAMER fans were also at the event to fervently cheer for all wonderful players at the offline breathtaking event. Moreover, an exclusive makeup room was prepared for all the players, helping them to feel beautiful and unique all the time.
GIRLGAMER Esports Festival 2019 World Finals will be held in Dubai, UAE on 12th December, 2019. Best female esports teams from all over the world will gather to make history.
PR Newswire News
- International Diabetes Federation: Latest Figures Show 463 Million People Now Living With Diabetes Worldwide as Numbers Continue to Rise
- Blockchain Technology Empowers SMEs to Grow and Go Global
- International Peacemaker Professor Padraig O'Malley Receives Prestigious Henley & Partners Global Citizen Award
- Chubb appoints Jason Keen as Division President, Chubb Global Markets
- Tencent Announces 2019 Third Quarter Results
- AGTech Announces Third Quarterly Results For the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2019
- Crypto.com Partners With Xfers
- Credit/Debit Card Top-Up for Singapore MCO Visa Card is Now Available
- Vakrangee Q2FY2019-20 Financial Results
- Suning Sets New Singles' Day Record with Omni-Channel Orders Increasing by 76%
- Prime Minister of the Republic of Singapore Intrigued by WeBank's Fintech-powered Services at SFF x SWITCH
- Paradise Entertainment Makes a Glamorous Appearance at Macau Gaming Show 2019 Driving Innovation and Technology to the Electronic Gaming Industry
- United Kingdom's Unicorn unveils blockchain services for all industries
- Tokyo International Film Festival Reveals Diverse Lineup of Award Winners, Including Iranian Director Reza Jamali's "Old Men Never Die"
- IMAX China Names Edwin Tan Chief Executive Officer
- Home Control International Limited Announces Share Offer Allotment Results
- The French Tennis Federation (FFT) selects Wilson Sporting Goods as an Official Partner of Roland-Garros and of the FFT
- TRACE Releases 2019 Bribery Risk Matrix, Launches Bribery Risk Typology
- Parallel Wireless Helps to Deliver on MTN's OpenRAN Vision across Africa
- Crypto.com Lists Chiliz (CHZ)