Kaisun Holdings Limited's GIRLGAMER Esports Festival 2019 World Tour: the final phase starts now
HONG KONG, Oct. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- By 7th October 2019, all regional qualifiers of the GIRLGAMER Esports Festival had completed and winners announced. This symbolizes the end of the initial phase – regional qualifiers, and the beginning of the final phase – GIRLGAMER World Finals. Organized by Kaisun Holdings Limited (HKEX8203)'s subsidiary Evoloop Limited and Grow uP eSports, GIRLGAMER Esports Festival is going global this year. As the world's leading event, GIRLGAMER aims at celebrating women's competitiveness in esports, while promoting the ever-expanding female enthusiasts' community.
On 28th September, 2019 8 all-female teams from across Europe gathered in Madrid for the celebration of GIRLGAMER Madrid Festival. Apart from the adrenaline-filled esports competitions, GIRLGAMER Madrid Festival also included media day, giving a platform to voice out every female player's stories and challenges while pursuing esports as a career. There was the award ceremony, to announce and award the best and the most inspiring esports teams; and after-party, to celebrate the successful completion of GIRLGAMER Madrid Festival. 3 teams were crowned championships and will represent Europe in the upcoming GIRLGAMER World Finals.
Right after the Madrid Festival, GIRLGAMER Sao Paolo Festival began its 2-day event on 5th October, 2019 in Sao Paolo, Brazil. 8 teams from Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexica joined the event and flexed their muscles via popular games <League of Legends> and <Counter-Strike: Global Offensive>. Apart from exciting live commentary on the scene, hundreds of GIRLGAMER fans were also at the event to fervently cheer for all wonderful players at the offline breathtaking event. Moreover, an exclusive makeup room was prepared for all the players, helping them to feel beautiful and unique all the time.
GIRLGAMER Esports Festival 2019 World Finals will be held in Dubai, UAE on 12th December, 2019. Best female esports teams from all over the world will gather to make history.
PR Newswire News
- Ping An's Object Detection Model Breaks Record in International Computer Vision Competition
- Manulife unveils new MOVE Health Score to help customers become healthier
- Cigna Study Shows Financial and Social Well-being Declines during COVID-19 Crisis
- Yuyu Pharma Signs Contract for Baseball Field Ad Campaign
- Hong Kong is number one in Asia for enterprise encryption, with customer personal information the top data protection priority, reports nCipher Security
- Herbalife Nutrition Survey Reveals Asia Pacific Consumers Turn to Social Media for Nutrition Information, But Prevalence of Online Myths Prevents Accurate Nutrition Knowledge
- Oi Wah recorded 6.5% growth of net profit in FY2020
- DERMALOG Fever Check at German Baltic Hotel
- China's Poverty Alleviation Has Made Great Contribution to Global Poverty Reduction
- China Telecom Voted as "No.1 Best Telecommunications Company in Asia" by FinanceAsia
- COVID-19 accelerating four key fundamental retail trends, finds KPMG report
- Anytime Fitness Asia Acquired by Inspire Brands Asia Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
- Accolade Wines names partner to drive growth in US
- Hang Lung Offers Food and Basic Necessities to Unemployed and Underprivileged Families Impacted by COVID-19
- Edmodo and Coding Galaxy Chosen by MoE Thailand as K-12 Learning Solutions
- Sansiri puts customers' health and safety first with convenient services, solutions and promotions in defiance of the pandemic, posting record sales of US$340 million in Q1 2020
- Innovent Announces First Patient Dosed in A Phase 1 Clinical Trial of Anti-TIGIT Monoclonal Antibody in China
- IVI Standardizes on Veeva Vault QualityDocs to Improve Operational Efficiency