Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank Received Asia Pacific Enterprise Award for 2019
HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam, Oct. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- 10th October, Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB), and Mr. Trinh Van Tuan - Chairman of the Directors Board were among three entities in the field of Finance - Banking of Vietnam were honored to receive APEA (Asia Pacific Entrepreneur Awards 2019)
APEA is a prestigious award in Asia hosted by Enterprise Asia - Asia's leading NGO for business evaluation. APEA has strict entry criteria, highly competitive rating parameters and rigorous evaluating and voting processes, in honor of outstanding individuals and business organizations. The event is also an opportunity to connect Asia's leading entrepreneurs and businesses to promote innovation, create opportunities for exchanges, sharing and cooperation in the region.
In order to receive this award, candidates are required to adopt evaluations such as financial audits; enterprise data assessment and proved-for-years leadership capacity; direct interviews at headquarters and secret voting in the Enterprise Asia's international advisory council. In addition, candidates need to demonstrate business skills, experience as well as commitment to upholding the standards of sustainable business.
Affording strict selection criteria and tight voting process, OCB and Mr. Trinh Van Tuan - Chairman of the Board of Directors were honored as excellent Asian business and entrepreneur in the field of Finance - Banking at the awarding ceremony.
Representative of International Consulting Council of Enterprise Asia highly appreciated Mr. Tuan's contributions to OCB's operations and developments in recent years. Due to his orientation and quick, right decisions, OCB has overcome all the challenges faced in such a fiercely competitive financial environment.
Currently, OCB has 200 business units spread across key cities and provinces across the country; with a staff of about 6,000 people and the equity is VND 10,000 billion (equivalent to USD 450 million).
Related Links :
PR Newswire News
- Zoomlion Produces the World's First Pure Electric Truck Crane, Takes the Lead in Environmental Protection Construction in Machinery Industry
- iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited Reports 2020 First-Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Chinese firm CECEP Solar Energy Technology (ZhenJiang) explores new models for overseas sales of modules
- Velotrade selects Dun & Bradstreet's data and analytics tools to bolster business growth in the face of COVID-19 crisis
- CNOOC Limited Announces Penglai 19-3 Oilfield Area 4 adjustment/Penglai 19-9 Oilfield Phase II Project Commences Production
- Ally Bridge Group Leads US$150 million Financing for Three U.S. Companies Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic
- HKBN and HKBN Talent CSI Fund Launch "Donate Your Own Device for Students" Programme
- Wealth Dynamix Wins XCelent Overall Award in Celent Wealth Management Client Onboarding Report
- CGTN: Five-Year Plans map out China's future development
- CapBridge Financial Secures Investments From SGInnovate and Hong Kong Cyberport Macro Fund In Series A Extension; Set To Accelerate Tech Development And Expand Presence In Hong Kong
- HubMiner Cryptocurrency Mining Rigs Ready for Pre-order
- Meituan Demonstrates its Contributions with the 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- VeChain and I-Dante Co-developed E-HCert, A Blockchain-based COVID-19 Records App For the Citizens of Cyprus
- The University of Texas System Tackles GASB 87 Compliance With Planon
- Venture Global Calcasieu Pass Announces Successful Roof Raising for Second LNG Storage Tank
- Infinitus Launches Social Responsibility Day Event on May 20
- XTransfer: Build industry core competitiveness with intelligent risk management
- China Metal Resources Utilization Limited (1636.HK) Issued a Clarification Announcement
- Haina Intelligent Equipment International Holdings Limited to raise a maximum of approximately HK$174 million by way of Public Offer and Placing
- Duke-NUS, GenScript and A*STAR launch first-in-the-world SARS-CoV-2 serology test to detect neutralising antibodies without need of containment facility or specimen