Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank Received Asia Pacific Enterprise Award for 2019
HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam, Oct. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- 10th October, Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB), and Mr. Trinh Van Tuan - Chairman of the Directors Board were among three entities in the field of Finance - Banking of Vietnam were honored to receive APEA (Asia Pacific Entrepreneur Awards 2019)
APEA is a prestigious award in Asia hosted by Enterprise Asia - Asia's leading NGO for business evaluation. APEA has strict entry criteria, highly competitive rating parameters and rigorous evaluating and voting processes, in honor of outstanding individuals and business organizations. The event is also an opportunity to connect Asia's leading entrepreneurs and businesses to promote innovation, create opportunities for exchanges, sharing and cooperation in the region.
In order to receive this award, candidates are required to adopt evaluations such as financial audits; enterprise data assessment and proved-for-years leadership capacity; direct interviews at headquarters and secret voting in the Enterprise Asia's international advisory council. In addition, candidates need to demonstrate business skills, experience as well as commitment to upholding the standards of sustainable business.
Affording strict selection criteria and tight voting process, OCB and Mr. Trinh Van Tuan - Chairman of the Board of Directors were honored as excellent Asian business and entrepreneur in the field of Finance - Banking at the awarding ceremony.
Representative of International Consulting Council of Enterprise Asia highly appreciated Mr. Tuan's contributions to OCB's operations and developments in recent years. Due to his orientation and quick, right decisions, OCB has overcome all the challenges faced in such a fiercely competitive financial environment.
Currently, OCB has 200 business units spread across key cities and provinces across the country; with a staff of about 6,000 people and the equity is VND 10,000 billion (equivalent to USD 450 million).
Related Links :
PR Newswire News
- International Diabetes Federation: Latest Figures Show 463 Million People Now Living With Diabetes Worldwide as Numbers Continue to Rise
- Blockchain Technology Empowers SMEs to Grow and Go Global
- International Peacemaker Professor Padraig O'Malley Receives Prestigious Henley & Partners Global Citizen Award
- Chubb appoints Jason Keen as Division President, Chubb Global Markets
- Tencent Announces 2019 Third Quarter Results
- AGTech Announces Third Quarterly Results For the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2019
- Crypto.com Partners With Xfers
- Credit/Debit Card Top-Up for Singapore MCO Visa Card is Now Available
- Vakrangee Q2FY2019-20 Financial Results
- Suning Sets New Singles' Day Record with Omni-Channel Orders Increasing by 76%
- Prime Minister of the Republic of Singapore Intrigued by WeBank's Fintech-powered Services at SFF x SWITCH
- Paradise Entertainment Makes a Glamorous Appearance at Macau Gaming Show 2019 Driving Innovation and Technology to the Electronic Gaming Industry
- United Kingdom's Unicorn unveils blockchain services for all industries
- Tokyo International Film Festival Reveals Diverse Lineup of Award Winners, Including Iranian Director Reza Jamali's "Old Men Never Die"
- IMAX China Names Edwin Tan Chief Executive Officer
- Home Control International Limited Announces Share Offer Allotment Results
- The French Tennis Federation (FFT) selects Wilson Sporting Goods as an Official Partner of Roland-Garros and of the FFT
- TRACE Releases 2019 Bribery Risk Matrix, Launches Bribery Risk Typology
- Parallel Wireless Helps to Deliver on MTN's OpenRAN Vision across Africa
- Crypto.com Lists Chiliz (CHZ)