Taste the World with 7-Eleven’s Latest Additions to its Very Own 7-SELECT Ready-to-Eat Range. First Stop, Southeast Asia!
Launching island-wide on 3 March - you’ll be spoilt for choice as we introduce our exclusive Southeast Asian inspired noodle dishes and many more quick and easy meals that’ll hit the spot.
SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 24 February 2021 - We all know how it feels for hunger to strike anytime and anywhere! To combat those cravings, 7-Eleven has developed and expanded on its innovative 7-SELECT own brand range of meal and snack solutions. Let 7-Eleven take you on a journey around the region with its latest additions to its ready-to-eat menu, inspired by some Southeast Asian classics. Check out these new culinary creations (halal-certified too!) available at 7-Eleven stores island-wide from 3 March. You now know where to go if hunger hits at midnight!
#7ElevenSG #7Eleven #OwnBrand #7SELECT #NewProductLaunch
Seriously Sedap: Southeast Asian delights to tickle your taste buds
Here's a delicious duo that will be sure to cure any noodle cravings, day or night. First up, a signature dish from Malaysia - 7-SELECT Sarawak Style Kolo Mee. We've reinvented this classic, using chicken instead of pork, to come up with this halal certified version. The dish boasts tender, yet firm springy egg noodles coated in fragrant shallot oil, a generous serving of minced chicken and chicken char siew marinated in a special in-house blend of herbs and spices to give you that authentic sweet and smoky flavour. All of this is topped off with crispy fried shallots, choy sum and chilli for a spicy kick.
Our second exciting addition to our grab-and-go menu is our 7-SELECT Indonesian Style Noodles with Fried Chicken. Perfectly cooked noodles accompany fried chicken cubes in a balado sauce, a spicy sambal made using chillies, garlic and onion. This delicious dish also comes with an assortment of vegetables including choy sum, cabbage and carrots on the side.
Both items are launching in 7-Eleven on 3 March. From 3- 30 March 2021, get these items at just $3.60 (U.P. $3.90)!
Brand-new additions to the 7-SELECT RTE menu perfect for those on-the-go!
We're rolling out two more quick, easy and mouth-watering snack options. Try our new 7-SELECT Chicken Gyoza with juicy minced chicken on the inside yet crispy golden brown on the outside. These pan-fried dumplings make for the ideal snack or side dish and are available at just $3 (U.P. $3.20) from 3 -- 30 March.
Sometimes, a simple sandwich just hits the spot. Our brand-new 7-SELECT Ham and Omelette Sandwich launching on 10 March is made using tender chicken ham and fluffy egg omelette. We've also added extra vegetables including onion, bell peppers and lettuce to give some added crunch, making it the perfect breakfast bite or tea-time snack. Enjoy one for just $2.90 (U.P. $3.20) from 10 -- 30 March!
Established in Singapore in 1983, 7-Eleven has since expanded to more than 400 stores island wide to become the leading 24-hour convenience chain store. We take pride in serving the Singapore community 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. 7-Eleven emphasises convenience and value by offering a wide array of quality products, food and services to satisfy the needs of its customers. Think 7-Eleven and what comes to mind are the refreshing Slurpee, 7Café as well as a wide range of quality Ready Meals and sandwiches under 7-SELECT. 7-Eleven is also a 24/7 one-stop destination for customers who need to access bill payment services in their own time. Our services cover payment of utilities, courier services, and even cash withdrawal.
For more information, visit www.7-eleven.com.sg
- CROP.ZONE Takes Up New Shareholder
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust Operational Statistics for the Third Quarter of the Financial Year 2020/21
- TuneCore Expands Operations into Southeast Asia, Spearheaded by Cyrus Chen
- TuneCore Expands Global Operations into Southeast Asia Region, Spearheaded by Cyrus Chen
- Cyrus Chen Leads TuneCore’s Expansion Into Southeast Asia
- TuneCore Marks Southeast Asia Expansion, Led by Cyrus Chen
- China Dongxiang Announces Operational Results for Q4 and Twelve Months of FY2020/21
- Fortinet Advises Macau Organizations to Step Up Cybersecurity on Three Fronts
- DFA Hong Kong Young Design Talent Award 2021 Applications Now Open until 28 June
- Far East Hospitality rides on first quarter’s momentum for regional expansion
- CPA Australia: Dynamic Filipino small businesses may be weighed down by financing difficulties
- XA Network expands and appoints senior advisory board, as Southeast Asia digital economy races ahead
- 2021 Starry Taitung Night 2.0 towards Sustainable Economy
- Microsoft announces plans to establish its first datacenter region in Malaysia as part of "Bersama Malaysia" initiative to support inclusive economic growth
- Statement on the discussion about the intended introduction of the Super League
- Dachser Shanghai is recognized as CEIV Pharma Certified by IATA
- Pearl FALCO Kicks Off The Grand Prix of Akoya Pearl Jewellery 2021, Themed 'Connection'
- M1 Spearheads the ‘Be’ Campaign, Redefining the New Normal in Singapore with Fibre Broadband Plans & WFH Solutions
- NTUC LearningHub Survey: Despite More Employers Seeing the Importance in Training in the Wake Of Covid-19, Not Enough Is Being Done to Upskill Workers
- Stay Fit, Stay Active 24/7 in Quarantine @ Dorsett Wanchai