NTT and Qualcomm Team up to Drive AI at the Edge
- Move aims to drive ecosystem and accelerate Private 5G adoption across digital devices
- NTT unveils Device as a Service practice to help enterprises boost IT maintenance productivity and reduce costs
HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 3 October 2023 - NTT Ltd., a leading IT infrastructure and services company, today announced a strategic engagement with Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a global leader in semiconductor technologies, to invest in and accelerate the development of the 5G device ecosystem to facilitate private 5G adoption, which is critical to powering AI at the edge.
Qualcomm Technologies and NTT will work together to deliver 5G-ready devices with Qualcomm Technologies' 5G chipsets with AI models built in to enhance AI at the edge through various applications, such as image recognition, with capabilities ranging from counting items and identifying object characteristics to verifying workers wearing safety masks or hardhats (PPE). Deploying AI applications through NTT's Edge as a Service will assist enterprises with workplace safety, optimization, and security.
Hashtag: #NTT #Semiconductor #5G
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
About NTT Ltd.
As part of NTT DATA, a USD 30 billion IT services provider, NTT Ltd. is a leading IT infrastructure and services company serving 65% of the Fortune Global 500 and more than 75% of the Fortune Global 100. We lay the foundation for organizations' edge-to-cloud networking ecosystem, simplify the complexity of their workloads across multicloud environments, and innovate at the edge of their IT environments where networks, cloud and applications converge. We offer tailored infrastructure and ensure consistent best practices in design and operations across all of our secure, scalable and customizable data centers. On the journey towards a software-defined future, we support organizations with our platform-delivered infrastructure services. We enable a connected future.
- Amazon donates S$100,000 in cash to local NPOs, Delivering Smiles to children in Singapore
- ROSEN, NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS, Encourages Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - BCLI
- ROSEN, NATIONAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages DocGo Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - DCGO
- ROSEN, LEADING INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Barclays PLC Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - BCS, BCLYF
- ROSEN, GLOBAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages SunPower Corporation Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - SPWR
- ROSEN, GLOBAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Paycom Software, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - PAYC
- OnePlus Founder Shares Ten-Year Anniversary Open Letter on Community Forum
- Trend Micro Achieves AWS Built-In Competency to Simplify and Accelerate Cloud Success
- 2023 Most Innovative Solutions Award
- Tap & Go among first to participate in Hong Kong-Thailand cross-border retail payment service
- Appier's AI solution empowers Nexon, yielding remarkable results in attracting valuable game users
- Arrow Electronics Offers Engineering Support to Indian IoT Solutions Developers
- Livestreaming and Affiliate Commerce Hit New Heights on Shopee in 2023
- Liverpool FC's Exclusive Gift Collection for the Holiday Season
- INDUK KUD and SCash Global Launch Pioneering Digital Project for Indonesian Farmers and Fishermen
- The first-ever ‘GBA Creative Night’ commences on November 28
- Gleneagles Hospital Johor Hosts 2nd Edition of the All-Women Healthcare Symposium
- Greenbriar Announces USD $3 Million Convertible Debenture