Bybit Expands Crypto Trading in South Africa with New Derivatives Products and Fiat On-Ramp Service
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - Media OutReach - 2 October 2023 - Bybit, the world's third most visited crypto exchange, has announced the official launch of its cryptocurrency derivatives products in South Africa, along with the introduction of a new fiat on-ramp service. Bybit will market this offering in South Africa as the juristic representative of Money Doc (Proprietary) Limited, an authorised financial services provider (FSP no. 52081), registered under South African company number 2019/466808/07.
In addition to the compliant marketing of its offshore derivatives trading products, Bybit is introducing a new fiat on-ramp service for the South African Rand (ZAR). This feature enables users to conveniently deposit Rands via bank transfer (EFT), including the instant transfer option, providing them with effortless and low-cost access to buying and selling cryptocurrencies. This enhancement will greatly allow South African cryptocurrency traders and users to take advantage of Bybit's market-leading liquidity and trading tools in a compliant manner.
Joshua Yau, Bybit's Regional Manager for Africa, expressed enthusiasm about the expansion, stating, "This marks a significant milestone for Bybit as we bring access to global leading products to the passionate crypto community in South Africa in line with regulatory requirements. This marks an important step in our compliance efforts. We are committed to providing a secure and seamless trading experience, industry-leading trading tools, and low-cost access that empower our users."
Ben Zhou, Co-founder and CEO of Bybit, shared his thoughts on this strategic move: "Our expansion into South Africa reaffirms Bybit's mission to make cryptocurrency trading accessible to all and to be compliant with local regulations. We believe in the power of blockchain technology to revolutionize finance, and this expansion represents another step towards achieving that vision."
Bybit's expansion in South Africa reflects the company's commitment to global accessibility and its dedication to unleashing the full potential of crypto believers, seeking to level-up via Web3 with the next generation tools, support, and opportunities.
"Bybit Fintech FZE markets derivative products in South Africa on behalf of Money Doc (Proprietary) Limited, an authorised financial services provider (FSP no. 52081). Bybit Fintech FZE is a Juristic Representative of Money Doc (Proprietary) Limited."
Hashtag: #Bybit #TheCryptoArk
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
Bybit is a top-five cryptocurrency exchange established in 2018 that offers a professional platform where crypto investors and traders can find an ultra-fast matching engine, 24/7 customer service, and multilingual community support. Bybit is a proud partner of Formula One's reigning Constructors' and Drivers' champions: the Oracle Red Bull Racing team.
For media inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
For more information please visit: https://www.bybit.com
For updates, please follow: Bybit's Communities and Social Media
- Amazon donates S$100,000 in cash to local NPOs, Delivering Smiles to children in Singapore
- ROSEN, NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS, Encourages Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - BCLI
- ROSEN, NATIONAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages DocGo Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - DCGO
- ROSEN, LEADING INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Barclays PLC Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - BCS, BCLYF
- ROSEN, GLOBAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages SunPower Corporation Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - SPWR
- ROSEN, GLOBAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Paycom Software, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - PAYC
- OnePlus Founder Shares Ten-Year Anniversary Open Letter on Community Forum
- Trend Micro Achieves AWS Built-In Competency to Simplify and Accelerate Cloud Success
- 2023 Most Innovative Solutions Award
- Tap & Go among first to participate in Hong Kong-Thailand cross-border retail payment service
- Appier's AI solution empowers Nexon, yielding remarkable results in attracting valuable game users
- Arrow Electronics Offers Engineering Support to Indian IoT Solutions Developers
- Livestreaming and Affiliate Commerce Hit New Heights on Shopee in 2023
- Liverpool FC's Exclusive Gift Collection for the Holiday Season
- INDUK KUD and SCash Global Launch Pioneering Digital Project for Indonesian Farmers and Fishermen
- The first-ever ‘GBA Creative Night’ commences on November 28
- Gleneagles Hospital Johor Hosts 2nd Edition of the All-Women Healthcare Symposium
- Greenbriar Announces USD $3 Million Convertible Debenture