UAE's Brightest Minds to Enter Bybit's Crypto Hackathon in UAE
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - Media OutReach - 2 October 2023 - Bybit, the world's third most visited crypto exchange, is partnering with American University of Sharjah (AUS) to create an inter-college hackathon, empowering young people to develop new AI and crypto models.
Dubbed the "CryptoAI BUILDER Challenge," this initiative represents a milestone in the partnership between AUS and Bybit, aimed at fostering the growth of Web3. Bybit believes that young people will play a vital role in creating crypto adoption and so it is the lead contributor to the AED 80,000 prize pool.
The CryptoAI BUILDER Challenge is part of Bybit's commitment to be the world's Crypto Ark, offering a safe journey to the promise of a decentralized financial system, which is not controlled by any central power. During this event, numerous teams will compete to devise innovative technical solutions across various challenges encompassing artificial intelligence, gaming, and blockchain security.
The registration period will begin on Sept. 29 and continue until Oct. 8. Interested students are encouraged to visit the official event website to sign up and secure their spot in this groundbreaking competition. From Oct. 9-13, expert judges will shortlist the most promising proposals.
The culmination of the hackathon will be a live event, scheduled to take place from Nov. 3 to 5 at AUS. During these intense days of live coding and collaboration, participants will have the opportunity to refine their projects and present their final prototypes to a distinguished panel of judges.
To enrich the participants' experience and provide valuable insights, a series of side workshops will also be organized throughout the hackathon. These workshops will cover various topics related to artificial intelligence and its applications in the crypto industry, delivered by Bybit experts and industry thought leaders.
"The AUS-Bybit Hackathon is a strategic investment in the innovators of tomorrow," said Ben Zhou, co-founder and CEO of Bybit. "We're eager to see how the brilliant minds of today will leverage AI to push the boundaries of the crypto sector. Events like this are vital for nurturing the ideas that will shape blockchain's role in advancing financial technology."
"We're excited to collaborate with Bybit for the CryptoAI BUILDER Challenge, offering UAE university students a unique opportunity to explore cutting-edge technology." said Dr. Imran Zualkernan, professor and head of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at AUS. "By uniting top talent from across the nation, we aim to create an environment for exploring the synergy between AI and crypto, unleashing innovative potential. With support from Bybit, a leading name in the crypto space, participants will have access to valuable resources to shape the future of AI and crypto."
Hashtag: #Bybit #TheCryptoArk
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
Bybit is a cryptocurrency exchange established in 2018 that offers a professional platform where crypto traders can find an ultra-fast matching engine, excellent customer service and multilingual community support. Bybit is a proud partner of Formula One's reigning Constructors' and Drivers' champions, the Oracle Red Bull Racing team, esports teams NAVI, Astralis, Alliance, Made in Brazil (MIBR), and Oracle Red Bull Racing Esports.
For media inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit: https://www.bybit.com
For updates, please follow: Bybit's Communities and Social Media
- Amazon donates S$100,000 in cash to local NPOs, Delivering Smiles to children in Singapore
- ROSEN, NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS, Encourages Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - BCLI
- ROSEN, NATIONAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages DocGo Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - DCGO
- ROSEN, LEADING INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Barclays PLC Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - BCS, BCLYF
- ROSEN, GLOBAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages SunPower Corporation Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - SPWR
- ROSEN, GLOBAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Paycom Software, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - PAYC
- OnePlus Founder Shares Ten-Year Anniversary Open Letter on Community Forum
- Trend Micro Achieves AWS Built-In Competency to Simplify and Accelerate Cloud Success
- 2023 Most Innovative Solutions Award
- Tap & Go among first to participate in Hong Kong-Thailand cross-border retail payment service
- Appier's AI solution empowers Nexon, yielding remarkable results in attracting valuable game users
- Arrow Electronics Offers Engineering Support to Indian IoT Solutions Developers
- Livestreaming and Affiliate Commerce Hit New Heights on Shopee in 2023
- Liverpool FC's Exclusive Gift Collection for the Holiday Season
- INDUK KUD and SCash Global Launch Pioneering Digital Project for Indonesian Farmers and Fishermen
- The first-ever ‘GBA Creative Night’ commences on November 28
- Gleneagles Hospital Johor Hosts 2nd Edition of the All-Women Healthcare Symposium
- Greenbriar Announces USD $3 Million Convertible Debenture