Prince Holding Group and CanCham Explore Synergies for Future Partnerships in Cambodia
CanCham, dedicated to supporting Canadian companies and entrepreneurs in Cambodia, discovered shared values of networking, collaboration, and innovation with PHG, forging a valued connection between the two organizations.
"We value corporate visits as they provide our members with insights into business activities and potential collaborations. Prince Group, one of the largest conglomerates in Cambodia, has initiated and undertaken several remarkable projects that have significantly contributed to the development of the country and the Cambodian economy. Prince is a reliable source for Canadian investors in the kingdom," said Frederic Proulx, Chairman of CanCham. "CanCham's mission is to promote and support Canadian businesses in Cambodia, and this event perfectly aligns with that mission. We firmly believe in the power of collaboration and networking, and partnering with a dynamic and innovative organization like Prince Holding Group holds immense potential. This visit marks the beginning of what we hope will be a fruitful relationship," he added.
"At Prince Holding Group, our business units have expanded to include multinational management teams over the years. Courtesy visits from international business chambers provide an excellent window of opportunity to enhance the entrepreneurial and innovative skills of our employees, enabling us to better serve the needs of our local customers and international investors," said Gabriel Tan, Chief Communications Officer at Prince Holding Group.
As Cambodia's economy continues to thrive, foreign businesses are increasingly attracted to the opportunities within the Kingdom. With a diverse portfolio spanning real estate development, financial services, and consumer services, Prince Holding Group provided CanCham delegates with a comprehensive understanding of its business activities, sparking ideas for potential collaboration in the future.
This recent dinner hosted by PHG for CanCham represents a milestone in fostering new collaborations and establishing valuable connections. It underscores the promising future that lies ahead as Cambodia continues to attract a growing number of international businesses.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
About Prince Holding Group:
Prince Holding Group is one of Cambodia's largest business groups spanning across real estate development, financial services and consumer services.
Prince Holding Group's key business units in Cambodia include Prince Real Estate Group, Prince Huan Yu Real Estate Group, Prince Bank, Cambodia Airways, Belt Road Capital Management, as well as Awesome Global Investment Group. Via its subsidiaries, Prince Holding Group has over 100 businesses in Cambodia operating in real estate development, banking, finance, aviation, tourism, logistics, technology, food and beverages, and lifestyle sectors etc.
Leveraging a network of industrial, business and financial professionals across Asia, Prince Holding Group is firmly committed to the long-term development of Cambodia.
Moving forward, Prince Holding Group will continue to seek out opportunities to play an important role in Cambodia, through partnerships or direct investments into key industries for the betterment of Cambodians and the local economy.
- Bybit Unveils AI-Enabled Futures Martingale Bot to Optimize Trading Strategies and Lower Average Costs
- 2023 Future Tech Pavilion- Exploring Taiwan's Key Technological Advancements and Global Tech Exchange
- Microsoft launches digital sustainability guidelines to advance Singapore’s position as a leading innovation hub in Southeast Asia
- EquitiesFirst Podcast Series II, Episode 2: India’s time to shine? Opportunity and risk in indispensable India
- UOB pioneers trial of Microsoft 365 Copilot Generative AI tool across multiple business functions to enhance productivity and collaboration
- Swiss-Belhotel International Debuts in The Kenyan Capital and With It in Africa
- Prudence Foundation, IFRC and Cartoon Network collaborate on launch of animated series on climate change
- ECSIPC Will Showcase Smart Retail Turnkey Solutions at GITEX 2023
- NTT and Qualcomm Team up to Drive AI at the Edge
- Rosette Celebrates their 10th Anniversary with Past & New Clients and Unveils Exciting New Offerings: Weddings & Beyond
- Lever Style Keeps Up the Momentum with Sixth Acquisition Since IPO and Continued Outperformance in the Apparel Supply Chain Sector
- The Year's Premier Financial Event Grand Unveiling of the World Investor Week in Taiwan
- Food Japan 2023 Showcases the Best of Japan's Food and Beverage Industry
- ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Samsara Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - IOT
- X-PITCH 2023 Announces Global TOP100 Startups
- Bybit Expands Crypto Trading in South Africa with New Derivatives Products and Fiat On-Ramp Service
- Respond.io Enables India’s Leading Job Platform Apna to Help Recruiters Process 22 Million Candidates
- UAE's Brightest Minds to Enter Bybit's Crypto Hackathon in UAE
- Hillier Industries Expands Services To Custom-Requested Products To Accommodate Growing Needs
- 華盛証券獨家加碼派送《夜校》首映門票 與張天賦見面齊觀影