IDC MarketScape names Infobip as a Leader in the Communications Platform as a Service for the second time
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA - Media OutReach - 1 June 2023 - Global cloud communications platform Infobip has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape Worldwide Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) 2023 Vendor Assessment (doc #US50607923, May 2023). This is the second time Infobip's has been named a leader in the report for this market.
IDC MarketScape noted, "Consider Infobip if global scale and local, regional support are key requirements for your company. Infobip's comprehensive portfolio of services spans telco as well as enterprise needs, ranging from carrier-grade services and CPaaS to highly customized SaaS services and support."
Adrian Benić, Chief Product Officer at Infobip, said: "We are pleased to have been named a Leader in CPaaS once again by the IDC MarketScape. A real and tangible result of our efforts to strengthen our position in the CPaaS market is the official launching of CPaaS X in May 2023, during Shift Miami – the Infobip global developer conference. The CPaaS X solution offered by the company is the next evolution of the Infobip CPaaS API stack, brimming with enhanced tools for developers. Companies can pick and choose the APIs they need and implement them into their applications and workflows quickly. The APIs are designed to be flexible, and they come with support from the Infobip technology team, so developers can access assistance with connecting all of their crucial applications and communication resources."
Courtney Munroe, Research Vice President, Worldwide Telecommunications Research at IDC, said: "Infobip has established a global footprint and strong capabilities in the CPaaS market with its broad portfolio for enterprises as well as a carrier-grade service offering – an imperative for network operators delivering global messaging services. It has a unique breadth, depth and one-of-a-kind modularity of its communication platform. As a result of these strengths, and in contrast to its many competitors, Infobip is financially solid, and has grown rapidly in the past two years."
Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) is a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to integrate customized communication capabilities like voice, video, and messaging into applications, business processes or services, by deploying APIs. With CPaaS, businesses can easily expand the capabilities of their existing applications without having to build any backend infrastructure. Infobip has established a global footprint and strong capabilities in the CPaaS market with its broad portfolio for enterprises as well as a carrier-grade service offering, which is an imperative foundation for many network operators to deliver global messaging services.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor assessment model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor's position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
Infobip is a global cloud communications platform that enables businesses to build connected experiences across all stages of the customer journey. Accessed through a single platform, Infobip's omnichannel engagement, identity, user authentication and contact centre solutions help businesses and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications to grow business and increase loyalty. With over a decade of industry experience, Infobip has expanded to 75+ offices globally. It offers natively built technology with the capacity to reach over seven billion mobile devices and 'things' in 6 continents connected to over 9,700+ connections of which 800+ are direct operator connections. Infobip was established in 2006 and is led by its co-founders, CEO Silvio Kutić, Roberto Kutić and Izabel Jelenić.
Recent award wins include:
- Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2023 Vendor Assessment (doc #US50607923], May 2023)
- Infobip named a leader in the CPaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Feb 2023)
- Infobip named a leader in the CCaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Aug 2022)
- Omdia Ranks Infobip as Leader in CPaaS Universe Report (May 2022)
- Ranked the leading service provider in CPaaS by Juniper Research in its new Competitor Leaderboard CPaaS Vendors (October 2021)
- Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2021 Vendor Assessment (doc #US46746221, May 2021)
- Best A2P SMS provider for the fourth year running by mobile operators and enterprises in ROCCO's annual Messaging Vendor Benchmarking Report
- Best CPaaS Provider of the Year, Best RCS Provider of the Year, and Mover & Shaker in Telco Innovation at the 2021 Juniper Digital Awards
- Bybit Unveils AI-Enabled Futures Martingale Bot to Optimize Trading Strategies and Lower Average Costs
- 2023 Future Tech Pavilion- Exploring Taiwan's Key Technological Advancements and Global Tech Exchange
- Microsoft launches digital sustainability guidelines to advance Singapore’s position as a leading innovation hub in Southeast Asia
- EquitiesFirst Podcast Series II, Episode 2: India’s time to shine? Opportunity and risk in indispensable India
- UOB pioneers trial of Microsoft 365 Copilot Generative AI tool across multiple business functions to enhance productivity and collaboration
- Swiss-Belhotel International Debuts in The Kenyan Capital and With It in Africa
- Prudence Foundation, IFRC and Cartoon Network collaborate on launch of animated series on climate change
- ECSIPC Will Showcase Smart Retail Turnkey Solutions at GITEX 2023
- NTT and Qualcomm Team up to Drive AI at the Edge
- Rosette Celebrates their 10th Anniversary with Past & New Clients and Unveils Exciting New Offerings: Weddings & Beyond
- Lever Style Keeps Up the Momentum with Sixth Acquisition Since IPO and Continued Outperformance in the Apparel Supply Chain Sector
- The Year's Premier Financial Event Grand Unveiling of the World Investor Week in Taiwan
- Food Japan 2023 Showcases the Best of Japan's Food and Beverage Industry
- ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Samsara Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - IOT
- X-PITCH 2023 Announces Global TOP100 Startups
- Bybit Expands Crypto Trading in South Africa with New Derivatives Products and Fiat On-Ramp Service
- Respond.io Enables India’s Leading Job Platform Apna to Help Recruiters Process 22 Million Candidates
- UAE's Brightest Minds to Enter Bybit's Crypto Hackathon in UAE
- Hillier Industries Expands Services To Custom-Requested Products To Accommodate Growing Needs
- 華盛証券獨家加碼派送《夜校》首映門票 與張天賦見面齊觀影