Symphony’s Innovate 2023: compliant communications, AI and trader voice take center stage
London, United Kingdom - News Direct - 31 May 2023 - Over 300 financial and technology leaders met at Symphony’s Innovate 2023 in London last week to review the latest innovations in compliance-enabling communications, AI and NLP models and the evolution of trader voice capabilities.
For the first time, the company showcased live the capabilities of its natural language processing and business insights platform Amenity Analytics - acquired in November 2022 as part of its commitment to deliver AI-powered products as well as support ESG needs in financial services, as Symphony expects to become the secure AI platform for global finance. A large language model and Amenity’s ESG Insights platform were used to create a proof of concept for a customizable ESG summarization bot in Symphony. When queried, the bot provided accurate, timely and actionable data driven insights. Customer 22V joined the Symphony stage to share the firm’s research use case. Video.
The company showed the evolution of its trader voice proposition, including a Cloud9 integration with Zoom Phone as well as capabilities that allow customers to move to a cloud-based on demand model, unlocking instant intra and cross firm connectivity and flexibility. Video.
Symphony also presented the latest in its compliant messaging offering, with improved capabilities to accelerate client engagement in a compliance-enabling manner. End users can now seamlessly onboard their clients on their mobile device using a dedicated number through the Symphony application. Audio recording and AI-powered conversation summary functionality enable high-touch client communication without sacrificing compliance. LINE, one of Asia's most popular messaging platforms, was announced as a new addition to Symphony’s federated solutions alongside WhatsApp, WeChat, and SMS. Video.
CEO Brad Levy said: “We are proud of the innovation our customers are driving in global finance, using the Symphony platform. The team is committed to continue providing a best-in-class platform with a full communications stack and broad set of solutions to conduct business in a compliant way, as well as deep financial services and technology expertise.” He explained: “The reality of this cycle is change is happening at unprecedented speed and Symphony is a great partner to manage that risk and seize new opportunities.” CEO keynote video.
Introduced at Innovate 2023 was the new industry-led Operations Directory, showing convenient, instant discovery, enabled by a standard taxonomy for the industry, bringing customers together on a platform that can connect directly into Symphony. Video.
Among the industry leaders on stage were Brian Herlihy from 22V Research, Vicky Sanders from OpenFin, Chris Cunalata, Will Shotton, and Pavlo Vozniuk from RBC, Ash Booth, Tom Croft and Allen Li from HSBC, John Abel from Google Cloud, Pinar Emirdag and Vanessa Barade from J.P. Morgan, Prajit Chatterjee from J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Yann Belvisi from CIC Market Solutions, Richard Turner from Insight Investment, Duncan Maccabe and Theodore Sirota from Natwest Markets, Stanislav Ermilov and Richard Payne from Tallarium, Andrew Castello from FIA Tech, Philip Slavin and Kishan Bharwad from Taskize, Philippe Laurensy from Euroclear Group, Adam Watson from BNY Mellon, and Luke Moore and Erin Boyle from IG Markets.
Symphony’s embedded collaboration platform, originally introduced at Innovate 2022 in London, was featured with two business use case demos from RBC’s winning Symphony Challenge workflow that showed ECP integrated within OpenFin [video], and NatWest Markets Agile Markets trading venue integration.
Innovate is Symphony’s flagship conference. While more than 300 leaders joined Innovate 2023 in person, over 600 professionals from around the world were able to watch live online. You can view all Innovate 2023 sessions here.
More session videos:
- Welcome and opening: video
- Product Introduction: Speed, Flexibility, Connectivity and Security: video
- Automation, AI and Acceleration in Capital Markets panel: video
- Tallarium demo: video
- FIA Tech demo: video
- Taskize demo: video
- Closing: video
+44 7747 420807
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
Symphony is the most secure and compliant markets' infrastructure and technology platform, where solutions are built or integrated to standardize, automate and innovate financial services workflows. It is a vibrant community of over half a million financial professionals with a trusted directory and serves over 1000 institutions. Symphony is powering over 2,000 community built applications and bots. For more information, visit www.symphony.com.
- Bybit Unveils AI-Enabled Futures Martingale Bot to Optimize Trading Strategies and Lower Average Costs
- 2023 Future Tech Pavilion- Exploring Taiwan's Key Technological Advancements and Global Tech Exchange
- Microsoft launches digital sustainability guidelines to advance Singapore’s position as a leading innovation hub in Southeast Asia
- EquitiesFirst Podcast Series II, Episode 2: India’s time to shine? Opportunity and risk in indispensable India
- UOB pioneers trial of Microsoft 365 Copilot Generative AI tool across multiple business functions to enhance productivity and collaboration
- Swiss-Belhotel International Debuts in The Kenyan Capital and With It in Africa
- Prudence Foundation, IFRC and Cartoon Network collaborate on launch of animated series on climate change
- ECSIPC Will Showcase Smart Retail Turnkey Solutions at GITEX 2023
- NTT and Qualcomm Team up to Drive AI at the Edge
- Rosette Celebrates their 10th Anniversary with Past & New Clients and Unveils Exciting New Offerings: Weddings & Beyond
- Lever Style Keeps Up the Momentum with Sixth Acquisition Since IPO and Continued Outperformance in the Apparel Supply Chain Sector
- The Year's Premier Financial Event Grand Unveiling of the World Investor Week in Taiwan
- Food Japan 2023 Showcases the Best of Japan's Food and Beverage Industry
- ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Samsara Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - IOT
- X-PITCH 2023 Announces Global TOP100 Startups
- Bybit Expands Crypto Trading in South Africa with New Derivatives Products and Fiat On-Ramp Service
- Respond.io Enables India’s Leading Job Platform Apna to Help Recruiters Process 22 Million Candidates
- UAE's Brightest Minds to Enter Bybit's Crypto Hackathon in UAE
- Hillier Industries Expands Services To Custom-Requested Products To Accommodate Growing Needs
- 華盛証券獨家加碼派送《夜校》首映門票 與張天賦見面齊觀影