TideBit becomes the top exchange in the world
HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 23 April 2019 - According to the CoinMarketCap, the world's most trusted cryptocurrency market data provider. TideBit has surpassed Binance and Coinbase to become the world's largest exchange in terms of trading volume in the past 24 hours.
TideBit was founded in February 2017, trusted by millions of users which allows TideBit to become the largest digital asset exchange in Hong Kong. TideBit is the only digital asset exchange in Greater China Region that supports fiat currency such as HKD, USD and EUR. At present, TideBit processed over 10 million Hong Kong dollars inflow daily also executed OTC trades which worth more than 50 billion Hong Kong Dollars. In December 2018, TideBit ranked among the top 25 safest digital asset exchange in the world by ICORating.
TideBit will soon be transformed into the world's first digital assets exchange to trade consumer - investor tokens also providing one stop service on tradition digital currency, commodity tokens, security tokens. While consumer - investor tokens are aiming at the global commodity market which worth more than 10 trillion dollars, TideBit is confident that our potential will be much better than Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
TideBit Token (TBT), TideBit's exchange token is available now, further details can be found at www.tidebit.com.
- Suncity Group Named Title Sponsor for Local Arts Events
- VOLUNTARY ANNOUNCEMENT: Uni-GLP Development in Treatment of COVID-19 and Other Indications
- Citi Steps Up Its Commitment to Youth Employment, Skills Development and Innovation across Asia Pacific
- Infinix partners with Sally Karagon a Renowned Fashion icon on Zero 8 Launch in the Kenyan market
- Kerry Logistics Crowned the Winner of the CILT Award 2020 - Enterprise Award for Service Excellence
- Amazon introduces additional support measures to help small and medium businesses bounce back from COVID-19
- China CITIC Bank International launches Refinitiv EFX distribution platform
- Online Singaporean Florist, Floristique Boosts Spirits and Immunity with New Line of Affordable Welfare Hampers
- DBLend, the first blockchain DeFi project in DiBi Global ecosystem, has entered the development stage
- Temenos Banking Software available on Alibaba Cloud to Power Banks’ Digital Transformation
- JANNPAUL revolutionises the global diamond market with the Decagon 10 Hearts & Arrows Diamond
- Cushman & Wakefield Hong Kong Swept Four Number 1s in Euromoney’s 2020 Real Estate Survey
- First Page Hong Kong Now Offers Amazon SEO and PPC Ads Services
- DB Schenker bags Infor Customer Excellence Award 2020
- Chubb Charitable Foundation completes grants to support All Hands and Hearts initiatives in Asia Pacific
- CUHK Business School Research Looks at How Companies Can Tailor Product Variety to Maximise Influencer Marketing
- 21 Asia-Pacific Companies Recognized in Refinitiv's 2020 Diversity & Inclusion Index