TideBit becomes the top exchange in the world
HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 23 April 2019 - According to the CoinMarketCap, the world's most trusted cryptocurrency market data provider. TideBit has surpassed Binance and Coinbase to become the world's largest exchange in terms of trading volume in the past 24 hours.
TideBit was founded in February 2017, trusted by millions of users which allows TideBit to become the largest digital asset exchange in Hong Kong. TideBit is the only digital asset exchange in Greater China Region that supports fiat currency such as HKD, USD and EUR. At present, TideBit processed over 10 million Hong Kong dollars inflow daily also executed OTC trades which worth more than 50 billion Hong Kong Dollars. In December 2018, TideBit ranked among the top 25 safest digital asset exchange in the world by ICORating.
TideBit will soon be transformed into the world's first digital assets exchange to trade consumer - investor tokens also providing one stop service on tradition digital currency, commodity tokens, security tokens. While consumer - investor tokens are aiming at the global commodity market which worth more than 10 trillion dollars, TideBit is confident that our potential will be much better than Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
TideBit Token (TBT), TideBit's exchange token is available now, further details can be found at www.tidebit.com.
- CIMB Bank Singapore Partners SESAMi-Capital Match to Bring Cost-effective E-supply Chain Financing Solutions to the Supplier Community
- ASL Intends to Spin Off U.S. Business with a Valuation of Approximately HK$3 Billion Listed on Nasdaq
- Hyatt Announces the Asia Pacific Winner of The Good Taste Series Annual Culinary Challenge
- Gelam Gallery Alive November 2019
- Hong Kong retains first place in global ranking of most expensive shopping streets
- Breakthrough in Blockchain Application: Launch of New Platform in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Jacobson Pharma Launches Smartfish Health Nutrition Products from Norway in Greater China and Asia Pacific Region
- The Launch of 2019 Taipei International TV Market & Forum increases the international viability of Taiwan's original content
- Deutsche Post DHL Group and UNDP join hands for resilient local airports
- TideBit Rules HK Bitcoin to Fiat Market
- Swiss Fintech Delegation Seek More Robust Collaboration in Singapore @ Singapore Festival
- Olymp Trade's 5th Anniversary Tournament - A Trading Experience Like No Other
- 2019 Taiwan Open of Surfing kicks off on November 23rd at Taitung Jinzun
- New Heritage & Art Trail @ Katong Joo Chiat
- 8½ Otto e Mezzo Bombana Raised HKD3.56 Million For Mother's Choice
- Avnet Named Top 10 International Branded Distributor for 18th Consecutive Year
- Techfest Vietnam 2019 Welcomes Start-ups and Investors
- IPC Shopping Centre Makes a Mark as Food Destination for Families