TideBit becomes the top exchange in the world
HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 23 April 2019 - According to the CoinMarketCap, the world's most trusted cryptocurrency market data provider. TideBit has surpassed Binance and Coinbase to become the world's largest exchange in terms of trading volume in the past 24 hours.
TideBit was founded in February 2017, trusted by millions of users which allows TideBit to become the largest digital asset exchange in Hong Kong. TideBit is the only digital asset exchange in Greater China Region that supports fiat currency such as HKD, USD and EUR. At present, TideBit processed over 10 million Hong Kong dollars inflow daily also executed OTC trades which worth more than 50 billion Hong Kong Dollars. In December 2018, TideBit ranked among the top 25 safest digital asset exchange in the world by ICORating.
TideBit will soon be transformed into the world's first digital assets exchange to trade consumer - investor tokens also providing one stop service on tradition digital currency, commodity tokens, security tokens. While consumer - investor tokens are aiming at the global commodity market which worth more than 10 trillion dollars, TideBit is confident that our potential will be much better than Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
TideBit Token (TBT), TideBit's exchange token is available now, further details can be found at www.tidebit.com.
- The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors Annual Conference 2019: Sheds Light on Digital Transformation of Global Real Estate
- Speakers from leading Institutions Join Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa 2019
- BBShares Launches Two Crypto Hedge Funds
- Thinkware Launches Its 1st Premium Store in Singapore
- Ranveer Singh accepts Madame Tussauds of the Future Award at star-studded IIFA Awards
- DHL Express announces annual price adjustments for 2020 in Singapore
- Attorney Roderich Schaetze: Thai Courts Deal elumeo SE Group a Heavy Blow - Workers Have the Right to Enter the PWK Premises, and Confiscate Assets - Operator of Juwelo TV in the Midst of a Violent Storm of Legal Disputes
- Srpska president discusses with billionaire Mai Vu Minh on investment cooperation
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Sold Out on the First Day of Launch in Singapore
- Employer Medical Benefit Costs in Asia Pacific to Grow 8.7 Percent in 2020, Aon Survey Forecasts
- Civil unrest stalling Hong Kong’s housing market over the coming year
- Poly Introduces the Next Generation of Savi Wireless Headsets
- China Standout Yan Xiaonan Faces Ashley Yoder At UFC FIGHT NIGHT: MAIA vs. ASKREN
- Loma Lookboonmee Becomes First Thai Athlete Signed to UFC, Debuts Versus Alexandra Albu At UFC Singapore
- The Executive Centre Expanding in Hong Kong Market
- Professor Usha GOSWAMI and Sir Fazle Hasan ABED KCMG Named Yidan Prize Laureates for 2019
- Trend Micro Highlights Security Risks of New Open Banking Regulation
- Alchemy Global Payment Solutions Launches Asia’s First Hybrid Crypto and Fiat Mobile Payment Solution for Merchants
- New Guided Art Tour for Singapore's First Outdoor Art Gallery, the Gelam Gallery
- DHL delivers Rugby World Cup 2019™ to Japan