1. Supply of Personal Data
DB Power Online Limited ("DB Power") may collect your personal data in connection with the membership registration or continuation of DB Power's services from time to time. Failure to supply such personal data may result in DB Power being unable to establish or continue to provide its services to you.
2. The Use of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be used for:
- the daily operations of the services provided to you;
- designing financial services or related products for your use;
- marketing services or products of DB Power and/or selected companies;
- statistical analysis;
- meeting disclosure requirements under any laws binding on DB Power or under and for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities which DB Power are expected to comply;
- other purposes relating to any of the above.
Access to your personal data and other information
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the "Ordinance"), you have the right to:
- ascertain whether DB Power holds personal data about you;
- access your personal data;
- ascertain DB Power's policies and practices in relation to your personal data;
- be informed of the kind of personal data held by DB Power; and
- be informed of the main purposes for which your personal data held by DB Power are or are to be used.
All requests for access to your personal data, correction of your personal data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of personal data held are to be addressed to:
The Data Protection Department
DB Power Online Ltd.
In accordance with the Ordinance, DB Power has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any personal data access request.
3. Who Will Use Your Personal Data?
When you register for "DB Power" services, we will ask you to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address, correspondence address, telephone number, age, gender, preferences, interest and favourites. If you choose to make a purchase or sign up for a paid subscription service, we will ask for additional information, such as your credit card number and payment method, which is used to create a “DB Power” billing account. We use the collected information to provide the services you request. Incomplete or invalid information may result in unsuccessful provision of our services to you.
5. Security of Your Personal Data
DB Power makes its best efforts to protect the quality and integrity of your personal data. DB Power intends to take all practicable steps to ensure that personal data held by it are protected against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure or other unauthorised usage. However, DB Power cannot ensure the security and confidentiality of Internet communications. All information transmitted via the Internet is at your own risk.
6. Links to Other Websites
This website contains hyperlinks to other websites that are not controlled by DB Power. DB Power shall not have any liability for the privacy practices or the contents of such websites.
You may choose not to receive our promotional material at any time. Please let us know in writing in the case of such request.